Forgotten Table Manners

Lysianassa welcomes Olenna Tyrell into her and her husbands Chambers and introduces her to Tyrion who she warns to "becareful with this one I'd wager her wit is stronger than yours!" Tyrion and Olenna smile at her Lysianassa kisses her husbands lips then walks away and Tyrion leads Oleanna to a small table by the balcony where a bowl of fresh figs waits Olenna smiles then says "that wife of yours is quite smart I always take figs midafternoon they help move my boils"  he pulls her seat out for her and she sits down then asks "to what do I owe this summons?"  Lysianassa walks over and pours her husband and new friend some wine "where's Pod!?"  Tyrion asks "I gave him the afternoon off"  Lysianassa replies he smiles then says to Olenna "thank you for seeing me, my Lady I had hoped we might discuss a few financial matters"  Olenna replies "I climbed all those steps to discuss financial matters?"  Tyrion says "it's the royal wedding I'm told you had a hand in planning it"  Olenna replies "naturally"  Tyrion says "it's shaping up to be a very involved affair the word extravagant has been used"  Lysianassa tells Olenna as she places her fingers in her husbands hair and starts massaging his scalp "the old Master of Coin and his Littlefinger's were borrowing money that didn't belong to him and never paid it back so the Kingdom's a little short you'd think the King's old and young would have paid better attention to how poor they are!"  Tyrion looks at her with a surprised expression on his face while trying very hard not to moan at the feeling of her massaging his scalp Olenna smiles as Lysianassa continues "and now my poor husband has been forced to turn into a beggar just so the rest of the Kingdom is just as much in the dark as the King's and their Council but at least he's smart enough to turn to you for assistance if he had turned to anyone else his father would make his life even worse than he and his sister already do"  she looks at her husband and coos "aren't his lips just so kissable!?!"  Olenna chuckles as Lysianassa kisses her husbands lips "oh, right Olenna wasn't supposed to know that! well I'll tell you right now this woman keeps secrets better than the Master of Secrets so I'm sure she'll do us a kindness and not tell anyone she knows"  Lysianassa tells her husband Olenna nods with a smile as Lysianassa looks at her and says "we both know you have done so much for the Royal family already but seeing that his father had placed him in the position he's in so that he and his daughter can hopefully watch him fail especially since he's never been the Master of Coin before...."  Olenna replies "say no more I won't have it said that House Tyrell refuses to play it's part.... though I do know you would never say that my Lady.... we'll pay for half the expenses and the celebration will go on as planned"  she stands up and asks "is that sufficient?"  Tyrion says as he stands up once again trying not to moan as he feels his wife's fingers slide out of his hair "quite sufficient thank you"  Olenna says "very good, then that's settled good day"  then she walks out of the Lannister lion's Chambers once the door shuts behind her Tyrion looks at his wife and asks softly "why did you do that!?!"  she smiles then asks "what speak words never meant to be spoken or massage your scalp!?"  he replies "both!"  she says "maybe I wanted to be punished"  he smirks then growls as he rushes towards her and strips her of her clothes as he kisses her lips and she strips him of his then they make love to one another on the floor of the room they're in.... a few minutes later Tyrion and Lysianassa walk into the new Small Council Meeting Room where Cersei and Tywin wait "sorry we're late we had a little sparring lesson that rivals all the whores in Westeros!"  Lysianassa teases as her eyes meet Tywin's who smiles at her Cersei makes a face "and perhaps the Queen Regent as well!"  Lysianassa says with a smirk Tywin laughs Cersei looks at her father in shock then huffs in annoyance as she looks like she's fighting the urge to cross her arms, slump in her chair and pout "it's fine"  Tywin says Tyrion pulls a chair out for his wife and she sits down then he pulls out his own chair and sits beside her "you'll be pleased to learn that after one conversation with Olenna Tyrell, I've saved the Crown hundreds of thousands on this wedding"  Tyrion tells his father who says "never mind that now we have something important to discuss"  Lysianassa asks "is this about Sansa!?"  Tywin raises a eyebrow at her "well ever since Sandor left the only protection she has is that ex-whore turned Handmaiden who is weaker than she pretends to be oh and presumably Littlefinger who probably is imagining her as her mothers replacement in the hole he calls a heart and he will only protect her as long as he believes he has her under his control like he supposedly has so many other women I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he himself is a virgin who likes to pretend he has the same reputation my husband once had"  she says Tyrion hides a chuckle "sorry, I never meant to speak out of place Lord Lannister I was just curious"  she says "that's quite alright"  Tywin replies with a smile then he says "Cersei has learned that your new friend the Tyrells are plotting to marry Sansa Stark to Ser Loras"  Lysianassa asks "that gay little wannabe knight!?"  Tywin replies with a half smirk "one and the same you really are a smart one aren't you!?"  Lysianassa says "perhaps, though I consider myself more of an observer than a woman of brilliance I leave that part to my husband since he's a Lannister and I was once just a mere stable girl with a education"  he smiles then says "I bring the Tyrells into the royal fold and this is how they repay me, by trying to steal the key to the North out from under me"  Tyrion asks "Sansa is the key to the North? I seem to remember she has a older brother"  Tywin says "the Karstarks have marched home the young wolf has lost half his army his days are numbered Theon Greyjoy murdered both his brothers that makes Sansa Stark the heir to Winterfell and I am not about to hand her over to the Tyrells" ....