Every Life Matters To Someone

Lysianassa finally got to meet Jamie who finds her intriguing and has even admitted to his own brother that he is a very lucky man to have someone as faithful and protective as she is to him to which Tyrion readily agreed "why does she look so bloody familiar though!?"  Jamie asks "she's Lysithea's twin sister"  Tyrion replies "ah!"  Jamie says his eyes widen then he smiles for he now recalls who Lysithea is and where he met her.... back when he along with his brother and sister when with the dearly departed King Robert to Winterfell.... Lysianassa goes with Tyrion, Podrick and Bronn to meet the people of Dorne who were invited to the wedding who were late and the men were getting quite impatient once riders with banners were finally seen Tyrion quizzes Bronn on the Sigils and Podrick calls them all out perfectly when Bronn fails to get the first one right Lysianassa takes Tyrion's hand in hers as they both take a step forward to greet the men on horseback "well met, my Lords his Grace King Joffrey welcomes you in his name my Lord father, the King's Hand, sends his greetings as well I am Tyrion Lannister of Casterly Rock, Master of Coin"  Tyrion says then he waits for at least one to reply and when they don't he says "forgive me I don't see Prince Doran in your company"  one of the men replies "the Prince's health forces him to remain at Sunspear he sends his brother Prince Oberyn to attend the Royal Wedding in his stead"  Tyrion says "yes, the King would be delighted to enjoy the company of a warrior as renowned as Prince Oberyn at his wedding feast"  the man replies questioningly "will he?"  Tyrion nods then asks "where is Prince Oberyn?"  the man replies "arrived before dawn not a man for welcoming parties, our Prince"  Tyrion says as he waves his hand in the direction of the Guardsmen that stand behind him and his wife "very well my Lords, these fine men from the City Watch"  the Dornish start to ride past Tyrion and Lysianassa but find that their horses refuse to move no matter what they do "I know you are not pleased that the King or even the Hand himself came to greet you as they should have but I will not allow you to treat my husband with such disrespect no matter what your past is with his family! one should never blame the children for what their father has done especially if they weren't there or were too young to understand your "displeasure" of their family House and with the way you're acting as of this moment you should be grateful someone was here to greet you at all you are guests here at King's Landing and as one would say first impressions are the most important and thanks to your attitudes I am not impressed!"  Lysianassa says to the men who were kicking their horses trying to get them to move "now, as my husband was saying these men of the City Watch will escort you to your quarters in the Red Keep for you must be wary after such long journey or would you like to stay here and sleep in tents till the Wedding!? I do hope you brought your own food and drink if you're going to do that for I will make sure no one serves you!"  she adds as the Dornishmen who feel their horses start to walk backwards then turn around when they were ordering them to walk forwards "Siana!"  Tyrion whispers  "what say you now!? shall I order your horses to lead you back away from Kings Landing or are you going to be better guests and actually behave yourselves!?"  she asks the Dornishmen the one who spoke to Tyrion replies "we will go with them"  she nods and the horses stop "dancing" and the Dornish found they could finally control their own horses and move forward "I do wish your Prince a quick recovery"  she calls out as they follow the City Watchmen to the Red Keep "what did you do!?!"  Tyrion whispers "I asked the horses to teach me a Dornish dance but with their riders giving them different commands they got confused"  she replies he laughs "to the brothel!?"  she asks "to the brothel"  he replies then they along with Bronn and Podrick walk back to Kings Landing and towards then into Littlefinger's brothel "that can't be good!"  Lysianassa whispers when she hears a man singing "The Rains of Castamere" "it isn't"  Tyrion replies softly....