CHAPTER 50

Yazia sat on the bed, her phone in hand, lazily swiping through its screen. It was a serene Sunday, a rare day off for both her and Taehyung. She cherished these moments of leisure, simply enjoying the peace of the day.

The bathroom door swung open, and Taehyung emerged, his hair damp from the shower, a towel draped casually over his shoulder. Catching sight of Yazia, he flashed her a warm smile before disappearing into the closet.

Intrigued by his sudden activity, Yazia's curiosity piqued. "Today is Sunday where he is going," Yazia muttered to herself. Setting her phone aside, she rose from the bed and followed him, finding him amidst a flurry of preparation.

"What's going on?" she inquired, her arms folding across her chest as she leaned against the doorframe. "Just getting ready," Taehyung replied nonchalantly, his attention fixed on his reflection in the mirror as he adjusted his hair.

"Ready for what?" Yazia persisted, her brow furrowing with confusion.

"To buy something," Taehyung replied, his responses curt, leaving Yazia increasingly frustrated.

"What are you buying?" she pressed on, refusing to be deterred.

"I'm going to buy a house," Taehyung declared, stepping closer to her with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "A house? Where?" Yazia's confusion mounted, her mind struggling to grasp his cryptic intentions.

Taehyung's smile widened into a grin as he reached out to gently tap her forehead. "A house in your heart, so I can live there forever," he confessed, Yazia was taken aback by his words, her cheeks flushing with warmth. his words left Yazia momentarily speechless.

He glanced at her and then smiled before walking inside the closet Yazia narrowed her eyes she got up and walked after him just to see him getting ready. "Today is Sunday where he is going," Yazia muttered to herself.

Yazia returned to the bed, her cheeks flushed with a warmth she couldn't quite explain. "He didn't even say anything," she murmured to herself, shaking her head at her own silliness. Taehyung's chuckle danced through the room as he watched her retreat without a word.

"Cute," he commented, his voice soft with affection. But Yazia was determined to play it cool, ignoring his remark as she reached for her phone once more, burying herself in its screen.

"I have some work to do. I'll be back in an hour. Get ready. Oh, and Eomma called. She wants us to have dinner with them," Taehyung announced, catching Yazia off guard.

"Wait a minute, she's my mother. Why is she calling you?" Yazia questioned, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

Taehyung shook his head, a smirk playing on his lips. "Obviously, she loves me more," he teased, his tone dripping with playful arrogance.

Yazia scoffed, her eyes rolling at his playful remark. "You're incorrigible," she retorted, though a hint of laughter danced in her voice.

"You're rolling your eyes again. Hmm, let me just abandon work and attend to you first," Taehyung declared, taking a step toward her. In response, Yazia stood up on the bed, grabbing a nearby pillow in mock defense.

"Go away and do your work," she insisted, though the sparkle in her eyes betrayed the feigned annoyance in her tone.

Taehyung chuckled at her spirited reaction, his gaze softening as he looked at her. "You know, even when you're pretending to be annoyed, you're still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he confessed.