CHAPTER 14

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung went out to take the call Yazia grimaced at him going out. She doesn't like him maybe not liking is a small word.

"I hate this man with my guts, Ya Allah give me Sabar to bear him", Yazia said in her heart. Her father called her making her snap out of her thoughts. "Yazia."
She looked at him and asked, "Yes Appa?", her father showed him some documents Mr. Kim showed him about the project they were going to collaborate with. "Look at these, they are drafts of the project."

She took the phone from him and looked at files when Mr. Kim spoke, "I asked your father you should just come to our company for this it will be easy to work there." her father hummed. "I also think it will be easy and more convenient than going back and forth between both companies."

"So, You are saying I should go to Kim Industries on Monday rather than going to our own", Yazia asked and smiled at Mr. Kim.

"I would love to work there, I can gain more experience I am up for it." She said placing her head on her father's shoulder and continued, "And if Appa thinks it's good then I have no problem."

Mr. Saad patted her head and said, "Then it's final." Mr. Kims nodded and said you Yazia. "I am waiting for you on Monday." Yazia chuckled. "Yes boss." both of them laughed hearing Yazia's witty remark.

Both mothers were looking at them and Yazia's mother said. "You all can talk about business in the office. I am tired of both, father and daughter, always talking about work", Mrs. Kim chuckled and spoke pointing at her husband, "Well, it seems like the 'workaholic' club just gained a new member"

The living room was filled with laughter. Ayzal came to call them all for dinner and smiled looking at all of them laughing it was the best view "Ya Allah always keep them all happy like this", Ayzal prayed.

"I am sorry to break your fun but dinner is ready", Ayzal told them and Mr. Saad stood up and patted Mr. Kim's shoulder. "Let go and eat." Mr. Kim stood up and said, "Yes, I am excited about the delicious halal food."

They all laughed and started moving towards the dining table, Yazia was behind following them all. Mrs. Kim turned and looked at Yazia and asked her, "Yazia can you call Taehyung from outside."

"Me..?" Yazia widened her eyes in surprise but readily maintained her composure. The thought of calling 'that thing' didn't settle well with her but she gave a smile which was the fakest one she ever gave.

"Yes, you can go I'll call him", she said and turned around. Her smile dropped no one could tell she was smiling a second ago.

"Yazia, calm down it's ok he is a guest, even I can't stand the sight of him he is still a guest", she told herself walking outside to find where he went.

Taehyung was standing on the lawn talking on the phone, He got a call from the manager of the shooting range asking whether should just let them run it as it was running. It was his least concern for now.

"Yes, just let it be", He said and turned around and saw Yazia coming towards him he smirked. "I am busy right now with family I'll talk to you later about it", He hung up the call and stood there hands in his pocket looking at Yazia.

She looked at him like he is the most disgusted thing in the world. He returned her gaze with softness in his eyes. They both stood there staring at each other.