CHAPTER 22

Taehyung said making Yazia look away. Taehyung chuckled and held the laptop towards her.

"It's done you can check it", Taehyung said, Yazia took her laptop and checked the whole thing. "How did you finish it this quickly?", Taehyung stood up and stretched his body before saying, "I didn't make it from the start just mixed up all the things you made before."

"But they were rejected", Yazia said making him chuckle. "You think they were rejected because they were bad?", Yazia shook her head scrolling through the slides. "Namjoon just did it to provoke me", Yazia sighed.

"Don't give them to Namjoon, I'll take them home and give them directly to Dad, I am sure he'll like it.", Taehyung said and Yazia looked at him surprised and spoke.

 "Why didn't I think about this? I can just show it to Uncle." Taehyung smiled smugly at her surprised face and pushed his hair back.

"I am really intelligent and responsible, don't go on my looks, but I am really a good businessman. My father took me to the company the next day I was born." Yazia scoffed at his exaggeration and said. "Stop being dramatic you make me mad."

"I am not lying believe me", Taehyung reassured her.

 Yazia repeated her dialogue, "I'll believe Satan but you it's impossible."

 Taehyung stared at her and said, "The day will come when you believe me more than anyone in this world."

Yazia snorted. "Yes, just to get hurt badly by believing you, sorry but I am not interested." Taehyung looked at her sincerely.

 "I'll not let you get hurt, I may be crooked, but I'll do anything for you." Yazia was taken aback by his words she never expected to hear these words. She composed herself and again focused on his unbearable behavior.

"Stop with your cheap flirty lines, you think you can convince me by your words I know what you are. Why are you even saying all this." Taehyung looked down and smiled faintly licking his lips.

 "I'll show you why I am doing all this, you are right words are not enough to convince you." He took the laptop from Yazia and spoke, "I'll print them out and show them to Dad tonight."

Yazia looked silently at him she was unable to understand how his mind works. He is an arrogant, twisted and immoral person but sometimes his words and actions are opposite of his own character.

 All this makes Yazia confused and question her judgment about him but the thought of him acting this way just to play with her made all positive thoughts about Taehyung die on the place. Her unreasonable hate was blinding her senses.

Taehyung went to the door opened it stood there for a while then looked back at her. Taehyung's face contained unreadable emotions and he said in a sincere tone.

"You can pretend to be unaware of my feelings towards you, but I'll keep loving you and trying to be the one you can love. You are the only woman whom I lost my heart to, I am not a spiritual person, but you are bound to my soul to the extent that removing you means removing my soul from my body."

Yazia felt her body tremble. "How can you say all this, are you even aware of the position we stand? Look at yourself you are the worst partner anyone can get the most tainted person I ever met. I may not be too much pure and pious, but I don't deserve you. You are not even a Muslim stop thinking that way about me, you can never have me, never." Yazia said all this scratching the same wounds again. His heart shattered again.