CHAPTER 19

AUTHOR'S POV

"Namjoon meet Yazia, you know her Saad's daughter. You both will work to get her on this resort project."

Namjoon looked at Yazia with a hard look and Yazia had a neutral expression. Both stared at each other for a moment. Mr. Kim patted Namjoon's shoulder. "She is excellent and intelligent like you help her and show her the details and take care of her." Namjoon gave him a fake smile nodding at his words. He was irritated. She was the same woman who threatened him and now he has to work with her this fact is not settling well with him.

Namjoon looked at Yazia from top to bottom she was wearing a light purple color abaya with the same color hijab wrapped around her head. He mentally scoffed.

"Now she has become an extremist like her little sister", Namjoon thought in his heart. "Yazia be comfortable ok, Namjoon will show you everything about the project." Mr. Kim told Yazia who nodded and smile and thanked him.

 Mr. Kim turned around and his eyes went to Taehyung who was standing leaning against the wall. Mr. Kim remembered something and faced Yazia and spoke.

"Yazia, you are new here and I am sure you need help with many things so, Taehyung come here", Mr. Kim called Taehyung and he went close to his father standing beside Mr. Kim and he continued, "Taehyung will be your assistant for this project, you need anything he'll get it for you from documents to coffee, ask Taehyung." 

Every single person there looked at Mr. Kim with a shocked expression only Taehyung was the one who got the biggest smile. For Taehyung it was not a shock but a surprise.

Employees were stunned and Taehyung's flashing boxy smile made them look at him dumbfounded. The arrogant heir of their company was assigned as an assistant and he is smiling like he won a treasure.

"Dad, you said it was not a good position, but it's best I can ever ask", Taehyung thought these words in his mind and looked at Yazia who was traumatized. She never expected this and that idea is far from her pleasure.

 Namjoon was silently looking at the whole scene. Yazia shook her head in denial and spoke, "It's ok Uncle I don't need an assistant and Taehyung no; I can't bother him." She doesn't want Taehyung to be her assistant because she'll bother him, but she will be bothered by his presence.

"It's ok, I am fine, not a bother to me", Taehyung said and assured her. Namjoon and other people in the room were taken aback by Taehyung's words. Taehyung is arrogant he don't like to hear orders. What he said was the opposite of his personality which left everyone staggered.

"Taehyung said he is ok, Don't worry you deserve it, just tell him what you want he'll do it if not tell me I'll remove him from the project", Mr. Kim told Yazia but it was more of a warning for Taehyung. "I'll go now, I need to go for an inspection of a site. Ok, work hard you all don't slack it's an important project", Mr. Kim addressed everyone and patted Yazia's head before going out.

Taehyung muttered goodbye to his father and turned towards Yazia with a big cheerful smile, Yaiza glared at him making him chuckle. 

"You will regret it", Yazia told Taehyung and Taehyung smirked and said, "We'll see." It made Yazia more pissed off and she scoffed sitting on a chair and thinking. "I'll make 'that thing' cry so bad, he'll run away on his own."