CHAPTER 8

"Fuck my willful self... no wonder this thing is haram... why I did it." 

Yazia came out of the bar and sighed. She felt dizzy probably because of alcohol.

"Ahh how people bear this thing, why my world is spinning", she held the wall beside her. Yazia sighed trying to stabilize her movement and walked towards her car. she stumbled to the parking and tried to find her car her vision was blurry she shook her head to subdue her dizziness. 

she tried to walk and was about to trip but maintained her balance by supporting herself with the bonnet of the car she squats down holding her head.

"I should.... have.... heard to Ayzal....", Yazia's tone was slurred due to the effect of alcohol. 

«»

Namjoon clenched is jaw and scoffed while looking at Yazia going of the night club.

"Her audacity to threaten me what she thinks of herself spoiled princess", Namjoon sighed and went where he sat, Ha-Joon looked at him with worried expression. "Why you did that it was not good to call her out Infront of many people", Ha-Joon said and Namjoon scoffed.

 "She deserves it and did you look a single ounce of guilt or shame on her face she is fucked up in head", Namjoon said he was mad about the fact how she shamelessly made a mess and threatened him about his business using her money but somewhere he know she can do it. her father for sure have a fair amount of share in his company and she can mess things up he sighed again. 

"I am going home I am done with all drama here", Namjoon said being done by all this. "You created this whole thing own your own", Ha-Joon said and patted his shoulder and added. "Both you and Taehyung create mess in a single second I disappear what are you a child... by the way where he is."
Namjoon looked around and spoke, "How can I know last time he was with Leena."

Ha-Joon gestured Namjoon towards Leena going out. "But she is there where did Taehyung went", Ha-Joon
said.

Namjoon irritatingly said, "must be fucking someone around stop behaving like a doubtful girlfriend", Namjoon shook his head disappointedly thinking with what kind of people he is surrounded by. "I am leaving", Namjoon said and left without waiting for anyone's answer. he got out and breath out. 

"What she thinks of herself... how dumb a person can be", Namjoon uttered being frustrated he is done with people being dumb believing God and all this is just shit for him and being hypocrite and then not even admitting it and being stubborn it irks him. he moved towards his car to go home.

"Ya Allah...", a voice trailed off with giggles after made Namjoon stopped in his track."What was that?", he said following the voice and saw a girl sitting on floor crossing her legs she looked up and laughed and slurred in her words.

"CoMe HeRe LooK." Namjoon scoffed recognizing the girl she was the same girl who just threaten him "Mr. Saad's daughter."

"You got drank by only one shot", Namjoon walked towards her looking at her with grimace. "LoOK tHIs", Yazia said being astonished by whatever she is looking on ground Namjoon sat bend down to look where she is pointing.

"FaMilY oF Ant",
Yazia said slurring and Namjoon looked at her being done she laughed throwing her head back her hairs covering her face she pushed the back like a little kid struggling to see Namjoon sighed and moved his hand towards her when the backed away.