𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CLARKE WAS EXPLAINING HER PLAN TO BELLAMY AND IVY

CLARKE WAS EXPLAINING HER PLAN TO BELLAMY AND IVY. They were sitting at a table while they waited for Murphy and Finn to get done with talking to the Council to see what their fate would be for what they had done to that Grounder village. Ivy did not want them to get a bad punishment or anything, obviously, but she did not think that they — at least Finn — should be able to just walk away unscathed. Those were innocent people, and they were trying not to start another war. They needed the Grounders on their side if they were going to get their people out of Mount Weather.

"Okay, tell me again," Ivy breathed out, shifting her focus back to the table and the girl speaking that she had not been paying attention to. She was still a little confused about the plan. Understanding things was not one of her strongest suits. People needed to tell her exactly what to do, and she would execute it. She was more of a soldier than a leader, really.

She was lucky that Clarke was patient and not like her old teachers that would just yell at her to start working. The blonde girl gestured to different parts on the map that she had drawn of what she remembered of the building when she was trapped inside. "It's a Labyrinth, we got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system, that's our way in."

"Are you sure we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men?" Bellamy asked with raised eyebrows, and she nodded. She did not seem completely convinced, though. It was a pretty solid plan to get in, something that if the Council had any sense, they would approve and provide the manpower. Hopefully, Kane and Jaha could convince the new Grounder Commander to agree to loan them part of the army. "I swear to God if your mom doesn't sanction the mission soon I'm going by myself.

"You won't be by yourself," Clarke assured him.

The sight of the Griffin girl perking up and looking behind them caused the other two to turn around to see what she was looking at. Finn was walking toward them, and Bellamy turned back to look at them with a sigh. "Guess the inquisition's over. How's Finn doing anyway?"

"I haven't talked to him since we got back. I don't know what to say," the blonde girl answered with a shake of her head. She stared blankly at the table, and they could tell that she was remembering the scene of the grounder village and everything that the Collins boy had done. "He just kept shooting."