𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CLARKE WAS BACK AN HOUR LATER WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY

CLARKE WAS BACK AN HOUR LATER WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY. She banged loudly on the hatch until Miller opened it, and she did not have time to wait for Bellamy to let her through, so she just shoved him. "Get out of my way, Miller! Now!" She stormed over to the Grounder and held up the blade that he had stuck in Finn's stomach. "What's on this?"

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy questioned, confused and slightly angry that she was interrupting them yet again, even though they were not doing anything that could not be continued later.

"He poisoned the blade! All this time he knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did!" she shouted, and she whipped around to face the injured man once again, demanding to know what he knew. "What is it?! Is there an antidote?"

Ivy breathed out, "Clarke he doesn't understand you."

"You'd have to stupid to have a poison around this long with an antidote. Which one?" the Griffin girl asked, grabbing the cloth full of vials that they had uncovered earlier and holding it in front of his face, waiting for some kind of sign that she had found the correct vial.

When he said nothing, Bellamy held up a knife of his own and pointed it at the Grounder threateningly, but the man did not seem phased by the weapons pointed at him. "Answer the question!"

"Show us, please," Octavia pleaded, desperately wanted all of it to be over so that he could be released. She knew that he did not deserve that pain, and she also knew that if he did this, she might be able to convince her brother to let him go.

"Which one?" Clarke asked again, holding up different vials and waiting for some sort of reaction from the man. Her voice was less angry and more desperate this time. She was scared that she was going to lose Finn. "Our friend is dying down there and you can stop that!"

"I'll get him to talk!" Bellamy grunted, and he took a step toward the man, ready to continue his punishment that had been interrupted by the blonde girl.

Octavia threw herself in front of her brother, but he just sidestepped her. "Bellamy, no!"

"Bellamy, you saw for yourself that hurting him is not going to get him to talk. He's strong. He won't say anything, even if you kill him," Ivy tried to reason. Nothing that they had done all freaking day had phased the Grounder. He was stubborn and was not going to say anything, no matter how hard they tried.

"He wants Finn to die, why can't you see that?" he scoffed, glancing between the two females trying to stp him before turning back to Clarke. "Do you want him to live or not?"

Octavia tried to beg the Griffin girl stop it. As much as she cared about Finn, she hoped that she cared about hurting an innocent person moer. "Clarke, you even said it yourself, this is not who we are! He was protecting me, he saved my life!"

"We're talking about Finn's life!" Bellamy reminded her.

Clarke seemed to be thinking very hard, trying to make the good decision. Her eyes scanned the faces of everybody in the room, including the Grounder's. After a moment, she made the call. "Do it."