𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

IVY STEPPED OUTSIDE THE DROPSHIP WHEN SHE HEARD A BUNCH OF YELLING OUTSIDE

IVY STEPPED OUTSIDE THE DROPSHIP WHEN SHE HEARD A BUNCH OF YELLING OUTSIDE. She met Enzo on her way outside, and it seemed like he was just as confused as she was about what was happening. They ran over to where a crowd of people were standing and staring at the sky.

"Check it out," someone yelled, and Bellamy came running out of his tent alongside two girl wrapped in blankets and most likely half naked. A boy pointed up at the sky, and they all gasped when they saw a ship flying toward the ground. Ivy froze, wondering what the hell could be in that ship.

Jones exclaimed, "They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass."

"That idiot," the redheaded girl muttered to the Escobar boy beside her. "That ship is no where near big enough to have people on it. Maybe one person and some supplies, but the entire freaking Ark is not on that tiny ship."

"It's a good thing, too, because that ship's gonna crash," he pointed out. He could tell by the direction and velocity of the capsule that there was no way that it was landing safely on the ground, no harm done.

One of the delinquents said, as soon as the ship fell below the tree line and out of sight, "If it cleared the ridge than it's probably near the lake."

"We should get moving," Octavia told them, and turned to Bellamy, who was kind of leader of their little civilization while Clarke was off with Finn, informing him, "Everyone's ready."

"No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark it isn't safe. We'll head out at first light; pass the word," Bellamy spoke to his sister, Ivy, and Enzo, shaking his head. This confused all of them, especially when he was always the one making the reckless calls, not caring about whether it was safe or not.

He stepped away like he was about to leave it at that when the Bishop girl jumped into his path, knowing that there was no way in hell that she was going to let him boss them around like that with the only explanation being 'it's not safe' when that had never stopped them before. "Everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?

"Bell, we should go now," Octavia agreed.

Bellamy looked annoyed with the two girls, upset that they were trying to question his authority even though they knew that they were right. "I said we'll wait till sunrise."