𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

IVY GOT LESS THAN AN HOUR OF PEACE BEFORE CLARKE DRAGGED HER AWAY

IVY GOT LESS THAN AN HOUR OF PEACE BEFORE CLARKE DRAGGED HER AWAY. The blonde girl grabbed both her arm and Bellamy's and pulled them to the side, away from the movement and volume of the party while saying, "I need to talk to you guys."

"Having fun yet, princess?" the Blake boy asked, and you could tell that the drink had gotten to him a little bit. He was swaying slightly as he stood, and his speech was a faltering a smidge.

Ivy smacked him upside the head, and he seemed to sober up fast. Clarke shot her a grateful look before turning back to Bellamy with an urgentness in her eyes. They could tell that something was wrong, and she was kind of begging them to listen."I'm serious. Finn set up a meeting with the Grounders. I'm leaving to go talk to them."

"Are you insane?" the Bishop girl asked almost immediately. Those people hated them, for good reason too. They had landed in their territory, and they had kidnapped one of their own. There was no way that they were planning to be peaceful.

"Because you think that impaling people on spears is code for 'let's be friends'?" the man asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes. They definitely did not want to be friends with them. "Have you lost your damn mind?"

Clarke shrugged, letting them kow that it felt like there was nothing else they could tdo to try and prevent the attack. It was either try to negotiate, fight them and end up with a lot of casualties, or both. "I think it might be worth a shot. I mean, we do have to live with these people."

"They'll probably gut you, string you up as a warning," Bellamy muttered, crossing his arms and shaking his head in disapproval. He looked like a disappointed mother scolding her son for not picking up his toy.

"Well, that's why I'm here," she informed them, gesturing between the both of them. She glanced back to the party, as if making sure that no one could hear them. "I need you two to follow us, be our backup."

Ivy raised her eyebrows, knowing that the Collins boy would not approve of using violence against the Grounders. He was one of the most peaceful ones there, even more peaceful than Clarke. He would definitely not ask them to be backup or going against the plan he agreed upon in any way.. "Does Finn know about this?"