Chapter 16

Our second full day on the island is the one I've been dreading the most because Lauren and I are appeasing the boys with a day full of adventure, and that's not my forte

Don't get me wrong, going out and exploring can be fun, but not one where I'm stuck on an ATV and driving through the jungle or swinging around on vines like we're in Tarzan.

Saturday night we kept lowkey, Jamie and I ended up staying in our room and having dinner by ourselves, so Lauren and Beckham did their own thing. Yesterday, we spent the day exploring more of the resort and going down to the beach where we spent the day in the sun, sand and waves.

I'm not sure exactly what she planned, which is probably a good thing, so I'm putting on my big girl pants and getting ready for the excursion.

"Are you almost ready?" Jamie asks as his arms slip around my waist from behind me.

I place the bottle of sunscreen down onto the counter and lean into his embrace, thankful the past few days have been good between us. I'm dressed for our day in a matching black racerback tank top and tack shorts with my hair up in a ponytail, hoping it'll last the day. The thicker straps of my navy bralette-style bikini top with scoop neckline peeks out from underneath while the matching high-rise bikini bottoms with high-cut legs and a thick waistband.

We've been enjoying the relaxing time together and we've been having decent sex again where I've actually been getting off, which I can't remember the last time that happened if I didn't do it myself.

"The black and navy looks good," he hums, playing with the waistband of my shorts. He's got on a graphite gray tank top and black shorts with a drawstring waistband, his sunglasses perched on the top of his head.

"Thank you," I smile. I spin in his embrace and wrap my arms around his own waist, rising up on my tiptoes to press my lips against his.

His mouth meets mine with a groan, his tongue pushing past my lips to tangle with my own, taking control of the kiss. He lowers his hands to my hips before he backs us up into the vanity where we collide with the towel bar across the front.

"Ow," I giggle, breaking the kiss.

"This sink isn't great for sex," he sighs. His lips connect with my jawline.

I shake my head as he trails down my neck. "You're crazy if you thought that we were going to do it up here."

"Hm, we could figure it out."

"We need to meet Lauren and Beckham. We don't have time," I chuckle, pushing him back.

"There's always time." He tries to close the distance between us again, but I hold firm with my hand on his chest.

"Later, baby," I offer.

"Okay," he concedes, dropping his mouth to mine in a quick kiss.

"Is your change of clothes in my bag?"