Chapter 24

Elena's mother proceeded to successfully unroll her from her school. It's been a few weeks now, and Elena has been assessed for autism.

Elena can practically hear her internal alarm clock as though it was synchronised to her own heartbeat. She is waiting for the email, which would confirm whether or not she was, in fact autistic. If so, then they would have to go and get taught about useful information that would potentially help her in the future.

Finally, the results. "Miss Robinson, we can, in fact, confirm you are Autistic!" Elena stops reading, and she screams with joy. She and her mother are both over the moon. Finally, she was out of a bad situation and moving forward with her life.

Of course, one very good thing had come about her leaving that wretched high school experience. In the last 6 months, they'd found a neurodivergent friendly sixth-form, she had successfully gotten in despite not having ANY GCSES.

This course would provide her with different qualifications, which were the equivalent to gcses exams but made more specifically for people like Elena.

Finally, she'd been heard, and she'd been seen for nothing but her true self. Things were finally looking up for Elena. Or so she thought.