Chapter 6

Elena hangs up her bag and coat outside the science class and walks in with her pencil case and planner close to her chest, she'd put her lunch bag inside her main bag to see if her bag would still go missing . One time someone had even gone as far as removing her house keys and reported them as lost, the staff refused to take her seriously even after that incident, but what would happen if it was her lunch? Afterall her walk to school was 1.44 miles and the same distance back, surely the teachers wouldn't want her to starve?

Mr Bailey see's her entering the classroom and approaches her, "How are they with finding out who keeps stealing your bag Elena?"  "Scooby doo could've sniffed out the culprit by now." "That bad eh? Well don't worry if it's missing at the end of the lesson come back in and we shall march to the CCTV room ourselves!" Elena lets out a massive smile she loved having Mr Baileys support, finally an adult she could trust in school without feeling like a failure. He was one of the very few teachers who was actually willing to believe she had Dyspraxia and for that she'd always be eternally grateful for.

The class comes to a finish when the fire alarm goes off,  Elena starts panicking this isn't how the end of the lesson was meant to go, no she had a plan the plan that would help her catch the culprit! Her mind is spinning over this thought repeatedly, Mr Bailey notices and pulls her over once they exit the building. "I know this is frustrating we were going to check if your bag was still there but hey its ok, i'll email your next teacher to let you out 5 minutes earlier so we can go over and check the CCTV footage together, ill put a reminder in your planner to remind you. i know fire alarms scare you and i don't want this bag business to continue any longer, does that sound like a plan?" Elena has been crying throughout this time so she wipes her eyes with her school jumper and replies "i look forward to it." "Great work, i promise you everything will be just fine, i wonder if someone burnt toast in the toaster again!" Elena can't help but laugh, he was probably right though! "Hopefully you won't get into two much trouble then eh sir!" Elena says whilst she is trying to find her way to her form group for registration.

The dreaded fire drill line up! They were always changing the layout of where each form would stand for a good 45 minutes, always on the coldest days ever to exist! Worst part was you could get into trouble just for sitting down no matter how uncomfortable or tired you were. Even jogging on the spot had been known to get people into detentions!

Elena and her mate Dylan started playing rock paper scissors. They were bored out their brains and shivering away even with there coats on over there nylon jumpers.  it was five degrees Celsius, eventually there form tutor arrives except its a cover teacher Mr Plunge. He wasn't a fan of anyone. He walks over very slowly, he looks a bit like Mr Jelly  from the Mr Men crossed with a very heavily pregnant woman, He even walked like one as well with his hands on his hips, huffing and  puffing away like a steam train on a mission.

He reads out the register and gets annoyed when he finds out that the majority of the class isn't lined up in Alphabetical order. He walks over and shouts in his very Northern accent "Christ alive,  I've seen ants laid out on the street in a better line than whatever kind of line this is!" "I didn't realise you were in the army sir" calls out one of the year 10s. "What does having to be stood in a line have to do with fire drill line ups" Questions Mr Plunge.  "Are you stupid or nought, lining up in order is what they do in the army and in the military. Would you like me to lend you a history book or do you just want to look at old artifacts?" Mr Plunge turns as red as a plunger and bellows "DETENTION AT LUNCHTIME AND AFTERSCHOOL FOR 2 WEEKS."  Elena feels uncomfortable from it all and struggles to continue with her next lesson.