Chapter 12

It's now the following day. Elena is beyond furious. She charges into the school, angry tears are around her face. She is sweating from having run so fast to school. As she arrives she angrily attempts to take her jumper off, she's so hot that someone has to help her take it off. She doesn't want to talk just in case she looses her anger so  instead she smiles at the stranger.

She makes her way to Poison Ivy's office and barges in "Mrs Fletcher i was hoping to have a word with you before classes today in regards to my bag situation." "Oh for heavens sake your imagining stuff, how much longer do you wish to drag this scenario of yours out exactly?"  "I'M NOT DRAGGING ANYTHING OUT, I JUST WANT TO BE TREATED EQUALLY, YESTERDAY MY BAG WENT MISSING AGAIN AND MR BAILEY HELPED ME FIND OUT WHO DID IT. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND SAT ON YOUR ARSE AND DID NOTHING "." MISS ROBINSON i shall have to ask you to leave if you continue to raise your voice at me. "MY KEYS WERE STOLEN FROM MY BAG I COULDN'T GET IN THE HOUSE."

"According to your class notes you were absent mysteriously after our encounter from yesterday. Your teacher wrote a note to say you'd gone to the school nurse. Yet when i spoke to her this morning she said you didn't visit her at all. Would you care to enlighten me as to where you went?"

"Only if you can tell me how my bag went missing and how the CCTV camera appeared to NOT be working if i came to you before any other staff member." Elena gives poison ivy a smug looking grin. Check mate. "So once again where are my keys?" 

The bell rings loudly

"Try reception."