FAKE TO REAL ONE🤔

Jimin: Did she come??

Staff: not yet sir?? the driver called just now that she is with someone in your apartment. And also he invited her to his apartment after this dinner.

Jimin: who is that??

Staff: uhhhh... well, it's your friend Eunwoo sir!!

Jimin: should I call him over now!! he's been pestering me since they've met!! uh so frustrating !!

Staff: they've been engaging friendly and that's not the fault !!!

Jimin: hmm yeah I got it, By the way, did Rose arrive??

Staff: almost sir!! she is on her way!

Jimin: keep track!!

Staff: yes sir!!

A/N: guys who is Rose?? do you guys have any idea?? I won't lie she is damm beautiful.

rose is soo a well-known K-pop idol. She is been working for so long. There are two crowns in a kingdom one is for the King and another is for the Queen. I believe King is BTS  and Queen is BLACKPINK. She has been a main vocalist and a dancer.  For the past 8 years, the team Blackpink has made so much history.  

Now Jimin and Rose get to know in a reality show that they've become good friends. often jimin helps her with the projects unofficially. That made a good bond between them. Rose has a crush on Jimin but doesn't let him know. The thing is Jimin's habitual things made her heart pound. when she is ready to let him know that she has some feelings for him, Jimin goes out of the box by saying to her that he has feelings for another girl.
From that Rose didn't disturb him like before that it would be hurtful for her. She made a good distance between herself and Jimin. 

When Jimin asks her for help, she can't avoid it.

Jimin: Rose can you help me with something!!!

Rose: uh Jimin...

Jimin: Rose come on..

Rose: hmm tell me what is it?

Jimin: nothing much I'm going to propose to you in front of the girl I like you need to reject me harshly, like everyone should pity on me

Rose: Jimin how can someone reject harshly !!!

Jimin: why do you have feelings for me?? just do it, Rose!! come in white and I'm leaving, bye!! see you in the hotel, I'll send you the car!

Jimin left the place and Rose is still in the same place.

Rose: what if I have feelings for you Jimin? (tears rolled down her eyes)

she left the place to her home.

AT PRESENT:

Rose arrived at the hotel she headed straight to the venue hall. She bowed to the staff on the way. when she entered she noticed Jimin was wearing white. she is so happy that they were the only people wearing white because others were in purple.