Cherished Love Of Us

Y/N: All ready!!

JK and Y/N started the trip. it was only JK and Y/N in the car. the travel is about 4 hours so they planned to see the singing skills. although JK was professional he tend to hear Y/N singing.

They had  a good  time and they cherished the time with each other at the same time Y/N's heart refuses to accept the reality that they are going to face their biggest decision of their life.

JK stopped the car after 3 hours of continuous driving in a hill which haves a good view of Korea. 

JK: Y/n are you okay!! 

Y/n turned to him and smile and nodded at him to cover her awkwardness. 

JK: aera !! I know you are nervous but just know that , no one can make you feel hurt. 

Y/N went near JK and hugged him. JK didn't react to her  that she haven't done this before. For the first time jk is feeling small in front of Y/n and ready to make her happy with anything . jk still don't know about Y/N's original feeling about him that she haven't told yet. 

Y/N: JK!!( with the most trembling and low voice)

JK hugged her back and made her comfortable with him.

JK: hmmm! ( with some excitement)

Y/N: I want us to be together but, what if the time has other plans! I can't bear to lose in anyhow so....

JK understood the clear intension of her that she has love for him but afraid to express it. JK got back and hold her hand said 

JK: Trust me its going to the golden period of our life!!

Y/N: huh it should be !!

Then they continued the trip and reached jk's house where his parents were living.

when they was about to enter the house JK held Y/N's hand and looked into her eyes . they went inside.

Bam (jk's pet) was so excited to see jk after so long time and also angry at Y/N that she was a stranger . Bam continuously barks at Y/N that made her more nervous and afraid of the action.

JK: Bam don't engage with people and become more offensive when a stranger comes!! allow him to sniff at you that he can make you familiar.

Y/N really got surprised by this action of Bam and was really afraid of him coming near her. she hide herself behind JK and held his shoulders tight. bam was almost JK's hip level and has a good shaped teeth and of Course Doberman breed acts so aggressive  and make people impulsive. JK made Y/N's stand in a place and let bam to smell her, when Bam came to her she pleaded for her life to jk that to leave her.  but he didn't allow her to move. she closed her eye's tight and stand still.

JK: Trust me he won't do anything wrong!!

Bam sniffed at her meanwhile jk's mother came to see what bam is barking for!!

Mrs.jeon: you Bart!! leave her she is afraid !!!!

JK laughed and left aside. Bam went near his mother and sat like a good boy.

Mrs.jeon: sorry!! welcome !! who is this pretty girl???( teasingly )

JK: mom you know her! 

Mrs.jeon: I can't recognize! who is she ???

JK: mom it's...

Y/N: aunty good morning!! I'm Y/N , JK's childhood friend !!

Mrs.jeon's face changed after hearing that name and also she came with JK.