Action Juliet

So after so long the dating era have started!!! JK understood the situation and let Y/N to take her space and let her cherish the moments in busan. of course they are in love  !!

Author's note: sorry guys I'm really bad at writing the intimate scene hope you guys can understand .

In Seoul, its been a week since Y/n left Seoul to busan. Natasha left the place where the bts were living since that may create controversy among neticians. Natasha was in hotel and for a week and she also searched job there cuz it's always been an idea to work in south Korea. she is hardly eating noodles for over a week and that too in irregular timings so she got so sick and decided to return India because of the food and that too she was lonely there in hotel room. 

In message:

Natasha: hey I'm planning to return to India I'm not adapting for the food here and I want to review the project too.....

Y/N: hmm what about you suddenly you got the idea!!!

Natasha: you bish are you kidding me!! when we start a plan to Korea we planned for only 2 days and now it's 2 weeks. can't you remember!!

Y/N :I knew it babe but sorry for that I can' t help it though!!

Natasha : I don't really blame you for that but I'm bored here!! i visit them occasionally but the guys were so busy there!! so i planned to go!!

Y/N :so what about jimin??

Natasha: what's with him ??

Y/N :nothing just asking ..

Natasha: he often call me to know about my actions that I may get bored!!

Y/N :so he cares about you!! can't you sense it Natasha!!

 Natasha: what are you guys trying to make me to sense !! that day RM tooo made an awkward move saying that "can't you sense it" and now it's you.

Y/N : that's because you really want to find what you want. of course I know that you are so sensitive towards strangers but you can't stay like this forever..

Natasha: you're saying that jimin haves feelings over me??

Y/N : I don't know about him but thinking about yourself I can definitely say "YES".

Natasha: don't speak nonsense Y/N I'm get going ....

Natasha was frustrated and  threw her phone on the bed and move to terrace to see the night view of south-Korea.

she didn't took her phone with her for peace of mind. after a while she went down to her room to check for the flight . unfortunately there is no flights that  are available to India for a week .

Natasha: seems i have to stay here for another week.

Natasha was so desperate that she really want to move from here but no use of it, god have planned something else....

Natasha threw herself in the bed and tried to divert her mind form thinking so much.....

a notification from her phone made her to gaze towards her phone. she stood and took her phone and check for the notification.

that is non other than jimin,

on message:

jimin: hey!!

Natasha: hey, how was your day?

jimin: it was pretty good for me and u?

Natasha: its good as well !!