* 4 *

on that day after Y/N landed from the flight she took a cab and she was hurried to the university and after a long travel she was very hungry but she have no time for it . she checked her bag  there she found a sandwich...

Y/N : I didn't remembered that I've brought it !! anyways uhh...

suddenly she remembered that the sandwich was bought by Jungkook  in flight... she smiled 

she done her presentation in perfect way and got selected in the round selection grade. at last she have some time for rest . she stayed in her dormitory . she slept all over the day .

when she woke up Natasha and her other room mates were on their bed cuz it was a late night she was hungry so she decided to cook some instant noodles  . while eating it she remembered everything happened in the flight .  

Natasha awake and asked " are you awake ?"

Y/N : hmmm don't you want it (she asked showing the noodles)

Nat: no I want a full one. on this you've eaten the half

(Y/N smiled and nodded )she made a noodles and gave it to Natasha . after watching her eat she slowly started to talk about the trip to Korea cuz Natasha was also about to come to Korea but she can't because she was busy in her project 

Nat : uhh okay you've enjoyed the most there don't tell it to me!!! I've missed this time but I won't next time 

Y/N : okay okay fine just listen to me !!!!!

Nat: I saw Jungkook personally and also when I was about to leave he left a sandwich in my bag you know he was such a sweet person even I've gave my contacts to him !!

Natasha laughed so hard and said

Nat: Are you kidding me ????

Y/N : anyway you won't believe me !!

Nat : okay fine go to bed we have an important seminar tomorrow!

Y/N : fine, you know what you sounds like my personnel assistant!!

Nat : ahhhhh?

at present 

(in dormitory) 

Nat : hey! who is that man who asked me for you and I've directed to you ??

Y/N : no! no one came for me  !

Nat : ohh but he sounds like a foreigner 

Y/N : may be you've mistaken!

Nat : maybe

after a busy two weeks

jk had a very busy schedule that the members and he were working in a new single that's gonna be out in upcoming month. finally they've finished their work so they all gather for their completion party . this party is only for the members of bts that they consider as their own privacy . at the same way Y/N was also busy in her major project and she also attended the internship program.

at the gathering

one by one showed up after jin and jimin . after all arrived the dishes were served .

suga : after too much of work we are here in this stage my brothers!!!!!

v : I'm so exited to out our new single hyung!

jk and everyone nodded

jin : yaah! lets not talk about  the work just get something more  casual

jimin : my head was fully loaded with the new single, our choreography , contract ,costume ...my mind is literally can't think anything else

everyone laughed so hard 

jhope : we've worked so hard!! so my brothers is anyone are in private relationship that we don't know!

everyone sighed and said "no" 

rm : should we have some fun go downtown and relax somehow 

jin : yeah sure but finish the dinner first!

rm : okay hyung!!

v : we haven't heard it from Jungkook about his relationship !

jimin : is anything happened to ask for??

v : just ask him

jk : hyung its not like that !!

jimin : yaah!! tell us jk we would support you even!

jk : hyung it's not at all hyung ! I saw a girl who is very ambitious in the late flight , uhm I haven't informed you all about it because I travelled with public !

everyone were shocked 

rm : is anyone recognized you jk??

jk : yes hyung but only one !

v : that's her hyung !!

rm : is anyone made a fuss?

jk : no hyung even she know me she were talking like with so normal gesture , she didn't even asked me anything about my privacy at all. she made a comfortable space for me hyung !!

everyone laughed with suspicious smile 

jk : hyung !!!!