good one

They've been In their regular life. They became so close and they were loving each other without even knowing

Here comes Natasha, she is so busy with her phone that Y/N notices and she insists on knowing who was she speaking to.

Y/N peeked on to her phone but Natasha didn't show her.
She has been talking for so long. After that, she came to the hall and talked to Y/N about the last exam with Y/N.
She replied and suspected Natasha's activities later. She asked about her.

Natasha: when you've gone for an outing with JK, jimin called me over...

Y/n: What??JK said that he has some work.

Natasha: maybe he lied or something but he is only with me all the time.

Y/n: so now you're talking with.....

Natasha: jimin

Y/N: Is that going in a different path??? huh

Natasha: no it's not like that. He had been in the hotel all the time alone. so I just accompanied him and now he is grateful to his friend, not like someone who left me aside.

Y/n: Whatever it's our final exam coming did you apply for the campus interview??

Natasha: Yes I have applied. But I'm expecting to go abroad. There are no such opportunities for me to work.

Y/n: it's okay you may get transferred or something just work on it with fully-fledged efforts.

Nat: yes I should.

They became so busy. Since it was their last semester together they worked in a team and worked for exams.

It's been 1 month since they've spoken to JK and Jimin. JK tried to contact Y/n but he got a message that," I'm busy catch you later" Then he didn't disturb her. Finally, the exams were over Natasha and Y/n were rested. After the hot month, they plan to go for the last trip as students. Natasha gave some ideas about the trip but Y/n have already planned for an international trip to......guess what?????

Y/n booked tickets the day before they went shopping.

Nat: so we are going..........

Y/n: south koreaaaaaa

Nat: hey it's our last trip we shouldn't have any regrets okay??!

Y/n: yes I should cherish it by the way would you contact me after graduation???

Nat:what is this question Y/n? I would surely.

Y/n:we've been sisters for more than 10 years since high school as students we've been at the same desk same room and so on. I love you, Natasha, never dare to leave me okay???? Huh, I'm gonna miss you...

Nat: hey shall we try for the same company??

Y/n: nice idea we shall. But now it's our shopping time let's go shop for our trip.

Nat: yes.

They finished the shopping and went to dinner and finally, they returned to their dorm.
The next day they were getting the flight late at night so they chose to play something. They played truth or dare.

Nat: truth or dare??

Y/n: truth!!

Nat: okay when did you meet JK for the first time??

Y/n: a year before exactly the day after tomorrow!!

Nat:what!! So this is the reason that you insist on going there

Y/n: huh yes I want to see him. Anyway, he considers me as his very own friend.
But I can't see him as my friend. You know when he sat beside me, I saw his eyes straight and I really couldn't maintain eye contact with him and I checked on my work. I really couldn't focus fully because his eyes were disturbing. When he spoke to me, I was just flying high. You can't even imagine how happy I was. It was like a magic. Still, can you believe that we can contact the bts so easily?? It's just a bliss

Nat: yeah okay let's go sleep I'm too sleepy!!

Y/n: hmm okay don't tell Jimin that we are coming. It's a surprise!!

Nat: hmm okay!!

Y/n: hmmm

They boarded and slept. When they landed in South Korea there. y/n was so surprised to see Jimin's assistant.

Y/n: ohh what is he is the same person who came to pick me up last time? Maybe he might wait for someone else.
(in her mind )

She casually moved out of the airport to get a cab.

Jimin's assistant approached her

Jm assist: Mam how are you? Long time no see!!

Y/n: whoa hi!! I'm good!! How about you??

Jm assist: yes I'm good mam!!

Y/n: ahh I've come here for work. Jimin doesn't know about it.

Jm assist: he does mam!!

Y/n: about my arrival??

Jm assist: yes mam!!

Y/n: how would he know it (turning to Natasha and giving a side eye)

Nat: ah why are you seeing me like that?? I've said to him before you told me not to inform.

Y/n: you are seriously useless!!

(bowed to the assistant and got into the car)

Y/n: what else have you said to him(asking Natasha)

Natasha: hmm one more thing that......

Y/n: what have you told???

Nat: no I haven't told!! you are the one who told him everything!!

Y/n: what I haven't!!

Nat: you said but unknowingly. when we played truth or dare jimin and I were on call

Y/n: what????

Nat: yes and jk who told me to ask that question!!!

Y/n: what have you done Natasha?? (she flustered)

Nat: hey when we came to the dorm jimin called me and asked about the exams and he told me to do all these...

Y/n: are you on my side or what??

Nat: yahh that's not a big fish.

Y/n: you....(pretend to beat her )

Nat: I'm so happy That I'm going to see him after so long

Y/n:you are seriously something Natasha....

They arrived at the practice room.

Y/n: huh I've planned something but life has planned something else..