Act 7: Clowner's Circus

The next day, Maron called Tuffy "Listen, a giant woman named Cake Queen or something kidnapped me. Hoping you could rescue me. She told me she fought you and she became insanely stronger since that time. Like 3 times stronger! So I recommend you get a new ally. I did hear there's a guy who might help you, his name is Judge. He is in Skalabasta's sister island Punzou." the signal suddenly stopped. "We are going to Punzou, no matter the cost." The crew immediately started to stir away the ship.

As the day continued, Tuffy thought about his memories with Maron. He once built a small ship with him named "The Freedom Bringer" and they sailed. They sailed to a small island with only one citizen, a Futurereader, a rare tribe of humanoid people who can read the future. It read the future of both of them. For Maron, she read that he will battle an evil admiral and take his spot, eventually becoming the head of the government and rescuing thousands of lives. But for Tuffy, she read that he will become a pirate and find his father who will instruct his son to become the strongest and keep the same motivation as they did finding him and to become Emperor of Pirates. In 2 years from then, his father left. They also once built a school for other people on how to be a good person and a good pirate. Now, Tuffy thought, He might be dead and not fullfill his destiny as they say, but at the same time, The Futurereader said "You will fullfill your destiny, alive or dead."

The Jacketeer's Ship arrived in late night, but a glowing campfire lit up the area. The crystals and the cold climate was unbearing, so they ran to the campfire. They slipped and fell, but when they got there, about 10 people were standing around, listening to one person's jokes and stories. The man they were listening to had blonde hair and a chunk of hair in their chin's area. His voice was deep-ish and he told stories of battles and alliances. When the Jacketeers came near them, the crew turned around. The man, a captain most certainly, said "Who are you and why are you here?". Tuffy came down and said "I am Tuffy from the Jacketeers, I came for a deal."  Judge, the captain, turned his head. He was surprised that someone asked him. "Hmm… Well, firstly I need to introduce myself. I am Judge. I have the Spirit Angel Scream and I am currently waiting out The Producer, he's making a deal with Alligator." Tuffy was surprised "Alligator's alive?" "I did hear some group beat him, so makes sense. You are strong I see. What do you want?" Judge knew that. "I need to beat Cake Queen, Judge. I heard she grew stronger, so I need your help."

Judge looked menacingly. "Hmmm… Ill test how strong you are, and we'll see on your little alliance." Judge pulled up his hand and Tuffy's spirit went out of his body. Judge started punching it, and the spirit punched back. In one punch, Judge went flying a meter or so. Judge returned Tuffy's soul into his body. "You are worthy. But, after were done with your part, youll do mine." Tuffy became a little frightened but still stood tall "What is the part of the deal?" Tuffy asked, sweating bullets. "I help you with Cake Queen, you help me with the Producer, got it?" "Sure. The Producer isnt a person ive heard of, is he strong?" Judge looked at Tuffy dumbfounded. "The Producer is literally using a kingdom as a puppet on strings!" "Fine, he's strong, who cares. Lets go-" a bunch of darts which contained sleeping pills hit everyone.

Everyone woke up in a colorful bed with red, white and blue coloring. Judge immediately went for the door and opened it to see a circus arena. Clowner was in front, telling the people about their performance "NEXT PERFORMACE IS…  THE DEADLY JUDGE VS VIA, THE PRINCESS OF ROSE KINGDOM." Katan, who was sleeping from Eggbark to here, decided to knock some sense into Clowner. Clowner noticed clumps of dough coming to him and yelled "Flick!" A blonde young man in a jacket immediately appeared and sprinted to Katan in hypersonic speeds

"Isnt that… we DOUGH? Cool! Guess you ate an angel scream." He sprints around Katan, looking him around "Well I am normally that powerful, no screams needed. Now, lets commence this battle." Flick started running very fast circles around Katan. Katan tried to stab him with dough, but Flick ran on top of it. Then he got out a small butter knife. "I am now going to stab you repeatedly, twice, thrice, fourice, fiveri-" Flick got stuck in cold dough but immediately got out. "I was going for tenice!"

Flick instantly slashed Katan's chest and smirked "I won, shut up. You need to learn some Rato, could have avoided this." and left. Katan started bleeding out and he was escorted offstage. Judge came onto a stage, and a woman with black hair and grass sprouting from where she walked. Vines went around her and Clowner shouted "FIGHT!!!"Judge took her fighting spirit out of her body but her vines grabbed it back. Via then grabbed Judge and threw her out of the ring but Judge used some of his spirits to pull him back and then hit her with a strong sword powered by souls. Via broke off a part of her vines and used it to attack, but a bit of dough pierced her, taking her attention. Then Franky hit her with a missile but Via grew a forest using her powers. Judge then used souls to power it and attack Via.

Via, taked aback by this, used Clowner's legs as a weapon. Then, Judge used his souls to create a giant fire demon out of a dozen of candles. Via's attacks were almost useless, so she took the ground apart to build a ground machine, spewing out ground missiles with dinamite in them. Judge started using Clowner as a hostage and he threw him to Katan, who piered his skin a little. Clowner immediately attacked Judge but Judge took his spirit and used it to automate the fire demon's candles. Tuffy decided to throw the Dragon Pipe to Judge. Judge recognised the instrument so he used it to power the demon instead of Clowner's soul. The fire grew brighter, so Via, in a last-ditch attempt, fused her vines and the ground into Ground Vines who were fire-resistant.

Judge decided to do something cool and he teleported Via into the demon but she used her Ground Spikes to make her defenced against fire. Immediately, Judge took off the vines and put her up for a barbeque steak, but Via decided to do that with Judge, using vines to make him leap into her spot.. Judge used his souls to teleport into her demon and immediately started putting fire starters inside it so if someone didnt see him putting them, they would most likely die. Then, he switched their places, making the fight fair(not). Via started using it but the fuse went off, lighting the place to flames. They all escaped into a nearby house, and when they opened the door, stood a legendary man. A man of power, and one of the other users of Celestial Rato. It was Zebax, the legendary retired captain of a crew which featured Cake Queen and even Leo.