Act 3: First Coming Of Cake Queen

As they went on their journey, Tuffy thought about the Dragon Pipe. How did his father get it? What material was it made from? How was it forged? He didnt have an answer for any of these questions, but he knew he will investigate further soon. As the ship finally sailed, the smell of a good steak filled the ship. Zorrup was cooking a meal, since he wanted to just relax, especially after Alligator. He just was tired of all the fighting, and decided to share a meal with the crew aswell. As Namin navigated the ship, a sudden beam of dark energy hit its bottom, flooding it. Another beam of dark energy hit and another, until a giant ball of dark energy hit the ship, scattering them all around. As Tuffy woke up, he found himself in a small island with Chobin.

J: Great, we are lost. What was that anyway?

As his question was answered, a buff and strong man, from the marines and on 30, flew over to him, covering air in dark substance as he flew "I am Blakaziru, and I'm here for that son of a gun Zorrup. I heard he is in ya crew, so speak up. He is important." Tuffy was confused- Why do they need Zorrup? But he still answered

J: Listen, whoever Zorrup is, he is not in my crew
Blakaziru: I'll stop your bounties for now, but if you lied, I will hunt you and Zorrup down. Join the marines for justice.

J: I'll restrain myself from doing that, I have my own goals.
Blakaziru: I'll keep an eye on you.

As Blakaziru flew away, emitting dark energy, Tuffy looked around. He was on the beach side of a highly decorated island. Cakes, Cupcakes and very angry pirate crews were all present. About the last one: Zorrup, Namin and Sinjbai found Tuffy. Afterwards, the crew went onto the island. It was fiercely decorated with cakes and cupcakes, feeling edible and smelling amazing, yet almost no one was there. As they walked through, they heard a deep yet somehow annoying voice say "Who stands on the island of The Cake Queen? Those who will die soon. Karakuri, Get him!"

A giant, monstrous yet still human-like person risen, hiding their face with flames. He had a trident with flames surrounding it. In the trident, it was carved out "Co-Captain of Cake Queen Pirates and Cake Queen Grand Fleet." The man's deep voice arose, and he said "I'm sorry. If you dont want to fight, leave, but she would probably chase you I'm sorry.''

He immediately attacked, flames making the ground burn, His trident firing giant amounts of flames. Tuffy immediately combated his fire with fire, using his dragon pipe to fire enormous amounts of fire. As Tuffy used the Dragon Pipe, Karakuri froze. "How- How do you have the legendary Dragon Pipe..?" Karakuri was filled with fear, and had very scared eyes "How?" Tuffy was shocked that it was called legendary. "I got it from my father." As he explained, Karakuri understood "You are the son of the legendary warrior, Strongest Dead Man, Pipe D. Dragon..?"
"Yes".

Karakuri shook in fear, yet started attacking. "I can take on you! I WILL WIN!" Tuffy's flames resumed, as he attacked Karakuri faster and faster. Zorrup got behind Karakuri and stabbed him. As he got stabbed, he didn't die, but teleported into the Cake Queen's palace.
Cake Queen: You proved at least something, but if I didn't teleport him here, he still wouldn't die.
The Jacketeer: I can win you any time of the week!
Cake Queen: Sure you can, you ain't the son of anyone famous! Whats your name, young lad?
The Jacketeer: Pipe D. Luffy

Cake Queen was frozen in shock. That was the son of Pipe D. Dragon, the strongest man alive and dead. He was the one to have the Dragon Weapons as collection materials and his Dragon Pipe was created using the material that was produced when Bluebeard died from GreyStache's Wrath.

Cake Queen: Oh. You are still going to die tomorrow.
J: I bet not.
Cake Queen: That is about the time my main force will get here! Now relax until the great battle!

Tuffy decided to sleep while Sinjbai and Zorrup decided to go to a local saloon. As they entered, the only man at the counter greeted them with confusion "You arent from Cake Queen's crew! Strange. Well, I give service either way! What would you like?" Zorrup ordered some root beer and Sinjbai ordered Fish Wine.

Zorrup: Sinjbai, I feel like it will be something different tomorrow, not just a great battle.
Sinjbai: I feel that as well. Like someone else will attack, like the marines.
Zorrup: I'll hope for the best.
Sinjbai: What's your goal anyways?
Zorrup: To become the greatest swordsman, what about you?
Sinjbai: To become the greatest one in Fishman Karate, maybe create my own attack..?
Zorrup: Good goal. Mine is quite unrealistic, but ill try.
Sinjbai: I'm thinking of calling the attack style "All-Blue Karate"
Zorrup: Well, that's a name.

As they all slept on the grass, Tuffy heard a small whisper saying "What? She is a Commander of the Sea, did you get a Vice-Admirals or Admirals aproval?" but nothing else.

As they woke up, Cake Queen's army standed at the front of her cake-like palace. But, as they marched to the crew, a massive amount of Blue-And-White-Marine ships flew into the island, with Blakaziru in the front. He flew up to the crew, looked at Zorrup and screamed at Tuffy "YOU LIED!!! You will be disintegrated soon, surrender to avoid that." but Tuffy replied "Cake Queen will attack you at sight. I cant be dead if your army is dead!"

Blakaziru pulsated in both rage and understanding, and finally said "You are after the Cakey Bakey. We just found this island because of you, so we are quite happy because of you. See you." Blakaziru floated into the battlefield and commanded "RUSH THE ENEMY!!!"

. He shot out giant beams of dark energy, dodged attacks with incredible speed and used a dark and Hardened (rato) spear to impale minions. Tuffy knew it was his que to escape and he ran into the palace, where Cake Queen stopped him.

"Why so early? I have a funeral reservation for you on this island!" She tried to stomp him, but he dodged it and fired his Dragon Pipe away. While it did some damage, it didnt do enough. The Cake Queen grunted and used a hammer to smash him to the ground, but he used Emperor's Rato to shield himself. She threw sugary bombs at him, but every one of them were melted using the pipe and were thrown back. Finally, Blakaziru attacked the Cake Queen, making her angered and Tuffy seized the opportunity to attack her with his pipe. She melted away.

The marine army looked at Tuffy and his crew. Blakaziru said "Let him rest, then attack." but Tuffy was gone! He ran into his ship with the crew and immediately sailed away. As they breathed a sigh of relief, the marines left the island as well.