Part 25

Yn's pov
Jungkook held my hand and kissed it before going to the car.

"I love you baby" He said while looking at me after kissing my hand while kneeling down.

"I love you too kookie" I smiled at him and said. He always teases me makes fun fights with me but when it's about showing love he is the sweetest person among anyone he makes my heart flutter.

After that all we went to the car and sit on it.

"So where you wanna go princess" He asked while driving with one hand and other hand was creasing my thighs.

"Umm...wherever you like" I said to him because I don't know where to go because he planned suddenly and i didn't even made any plan and now he is asking like seriously huh...

"What about going on shopping" He asked while looking at me.

I nod in yes as I can't deny in front of him so.

After some time we reached to the mall.

He held my hand and I starts walking with him. He was walking normal but for me it was fast as I'm a smol baby in front of him you know "I'm just a girl🎀" (A tiny one)

We reached to the dress counter the staff welcome us very politely with a smile on their face and i was walking with jungkook that was just a amazing feeling.

"What would you like to see sir" The owner of mall asked jungkook.

"Show the bestest and expensive dresses for my babygirl" Jungkook said to him while looking at me with a smile.

I just smile back to him then the staff showed some dresses for me which was so beautiful.

The staff was showing me clothes but then in middle of this jungkook got a call.

"Go and try i'm coming in few minutes" jungkook said to me.

After some minutes I came out after wearing the dress.

He was roaming while talking to the person but his eyes fall on me that he just stopped talking to the person the way his eyes were fixed at me was insane the doe eyes which was adoring me was just making my heart go crazy even more.

Jungkook's pov
I can't able to take away my eyes from her cause she was looking like an angel fallen from the sky. She looks amazing everytime no doubt but today there was really something new which I never felt before.

"Hello!! Hello!! Sir are you there??" The person said to me with whom I was talking in call.

"I'll talk to you later" I said to him while hanging up the call but my eyes was still focused on her.

Then u flinched a little and came on sense when she raised eyebrows by asking what happened.

"Umm nothing just thinking how are you so much pretty I have never seen any girl like you, you are just amazed like an angel" She blushed by my praising her but no matter how much I praise her it's still less cause she is unbelievable beauty I have ever seen in my whole fu¢k!n life.

"Show more dresses" I sat there and order the staff they showed many dresses. Everytime she came out after wearing another dress I just gets lost in her beauty.

"Sir she tried every dress" The staff told me and I was shocked a lil cause I was this much lost in her beauty that I didn't even knew that it's been 2 hours here.

"Fine, we will buy all dresses" I got up and told the staff. Everyone was shocked by my words.

"Why need to buy all dresses?? I have more than enough dresses" Yn panicked a lil and told me to not to buy.

"I liked all the dresses and the dress deserves to be wear by you only. You know na my credit card and love don't have any limit my so just relax don't worry my love" I said to her while smiling and creasing her cheeks.

"Ahh...one more bloody rich people who is showing off his money" I turned back to see who it is and a guy came with his girlfriend and said to me while clapping and he was not any normal guy but our enemy for sure.

"Why tf are you here?? Why you showed up here again after so many years was that insult not enough for you that you came again??" I angrily growled at him.

"Can't I come?? whole place is not ur father's property" He said to me this that I almost lost my temper because I can bear anything but not when someone comes on the thing which is close for me and even when I'm an orphan. I was begin to throw hands on him but yn stopped me I cooled down somehow.

"Yeah you are right it's not my father's property but it's mine property now" I said while smirking. Everyone was clueless and shocked but I rocked as always cause I'm Jaykayyy...

"Bodyguard take this credit card and buy this whole fu¢k!ng mall" I said to my bodyguard.

"Sorry sir, now this place belongs to Mr. Jeon jungkook" The owner of the mall said to him.

The guy was so frustrated but I love to make more frustrate to this type of peoples especially when it's our enemy.

"And you said right yes I'm a bloody rich people who invest in everything which is important even if we are heartless mafias but we knows where have to show emotion. Glad that atleast I'm not like you. We have opened a place for orphan kids we take cares of their studies and all expensive atleast not like you who just ruined our life years ago thank to God that you are still alive so be in your limit otherwise the day is not so far when everyone will cry on your death well who is even cry do you have someone no and about your girls so it's not matter cause you changes girls in weeks so no one is gonna cry more than abusing you bloody b!tch" I said to him while going from there. I saw him he was speechless and angry but I don't give a fu¢k about that mthrfckr old man. I held yn's hand and went from there.