Part 13

Pls...let me leave pls I'm begging you I'll say sorry to yn too while rubbing my nose on her feet Mr. Choi fearfully said to Namjoon when he is coming towards him with a knife and he is loosing his sense because of his extreme blood past by his cut hand.

Aaaaaaaa....... Mr. Choi screaming in pain.

Aww....but it's too late now dear Namjoon said to him while cutting his one finger of left hand like this he cuts his all fingers of left hand one by one and his painfull screams was echoing in the whole basement blood started flowing from that finger.

Aaaaa...... Mr. Choi screaming out loud in extreme pain.

You touched our princess with your these dirty hands right Namjoon angrily said while grawling and immediately cuts his whole left hand in a jiffy blood was flowing from his left hand too he lost his both hands and blood was continuously flowing from there.

Today we will cut you in pieces and throw you in the garbage Namjoon angrily said while smirking and sits with taehyung.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa....... Mr. Choi screamed out loud.

How was it haan...MR.CHOI...jin angrily asked him while smirking and inserting knife in his stomach he is continuously inserting his knife again and again on his stomach blood was flowing from his stomach too then he also went to sit with taehyung and Namjoon.

Aaaaaaa.....ah...ah...pls..stop...now...i...c..can't...handle...this.... Mr. Choi said while screaming out loud and moaning in pain. He was getting unconscious but they all are making him alive somehow until they are not satisfied.

What happened didn't you have more power to handle this haan....jimin angrily said while smirking and continuously digging his chest with a knife blood was flowing from his chest with many ways like so many bloody rivers.

Aaahhhh....my....head....aahhh... Mr. Choi screamed out loud that poor man can't able to hold his head too because his hands are gone.

It will definitely set your brain in right place....jhope angrily said while hitting on his head with glass bottles he continuously hits him for many times in his head one by one blood was flowing from his head from many ways.

No..no..no..no...pls...don't do...anything
Here you already ruined my every part now pls don't this... Mr. Choi immediately said while screaming and moaning out loud in fear.

There is nothing left in your body anyway, so what will you do by keeping this haan...jungkook angrily said while smirking and taking out his pants after removing his pant he held his c0¢k in his hands and starts creasing it.

Aaaaaaa......ahhh..... Mr. Choi screamed out loud in extreme pain.

Now your manhood also left you...so sad...jungkook angrily said while smirking after cutting his c0¢k blood started flowing from there like a river.

The whole basement's floor was filled with his blood.

The main problem is your eyes who sees girls with dirty eyes I think you must have done wrong with many girls before yn don't you suga asked him while smirking and coming closer to him with a knife and sits on the chair in front of him while he was breathing heavily, moaning in pain and opening his half eyes.

N...no..aahh..i..i..didn't..did..aahh... Mr. Choi said while moaning in pain.

Oh...dear...don't lie because a person like you never be innocent so pls Suga said to him while smirking while creasing his knife with his hands.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh....... Mr. Choi screamed out loud.

Don't worry I'll set your eyes in good place....suga angrily said while smirking and digging his both eyes with his knife blood started flowing from his both eyes too.

There was nothing left in Mr. Choi's body his head, chest, stomach, hands, eyes and most important thing his c0¢k everything was ruined and with a painful scream he left the world.

God rest your soul in peace....suga said to him while smiling.

Hey everything is fine now what are you thinking...jhope asked to taehyung while hugging him from one side when taehyung is deeply lost in thinking something.

Nothing....i'm just thinking that what he did he got his punishment but...taehyung saying in crying voice like he was about to cry in anytime.

But....jin asked to taehyung.

I did the same then why I didn't get any punishment even I did more bad with yn I snatched her being a mother taehyung said with teary eyes.

Taehyung listen I can understand you both did same thing but the difference is that he did intentionally and you did in mistake Namjoon trying to explain him.

But still I did very wrong with her give me punishment too pls also she is not talking with me I can't live in this pain pls kill me pls...taehyung said while crying and begging to them.

Taehyung pls try to understand you didn't did intentionally...jungkook said in worry.

If you don't want to kill me then no worries I'll kill myself by myself taehyung said and holds a knife and began to insert inside his own stomach but.

Taehyung pls don't do that...suga said in worry while stopping him.

Pls it's not your fault...jimin said in worry while stopping him.

They all are started stopping taehyung but he was holding the knife tightly in which the knife was sometimes there moves sometimes other side in this finally the knife inserts in his stomach but luckily the knife was not went deeply the knife just lightly touched in line to his waist to stomach but the blood was flowing from his stomach.

TAEHYUNGG.....everyone screamed together shockingly.

You three suga, jimin and jungkook you take care of the body we will taking him to the hospital...Namjoon said to them and left from there.

But when taehyung discharged from hospital because he was not hurt that much serious so he saved.

They all enter to the house while yn was waiting for them while sitting on living room.

Oppaa.....yn screams and runs to them as she saw them coming.

Princess it's late night didn't not you sleep...Namjoon asked her while smiling.

No hehe...yn said and giggles but his giggling was changed in silent in a second because.

Taehyung oppa...what happened with you...yn immediately asked to taehyung in worry as she saw that taehyung stomach was wrapped with that doctor's strip.

Nothing...just...i..got...little...hurt...
Taehyung said her happily because he was very happy to see yn was talking with him happy tears started flowing from his eyes.

Are you ok na...yn was continuously asking about his health in worry that she forgot that what he did with her.

Yes I'm ok...taehyung happily said while giving his boxy smile.

But tell na how did you get hu....yn was saying then she stops oh sorry why I'm asking to you whatever happened with you I don't care huh....yn said while changing his facial expressions in anger and immediately went to her room as she remembered everything.

Yn..yn...jin was calling her but she didn't listen to him and immediately went to her room.

Don't worry taehyung she is just a.....
Namjoon was saying but then taehyung cuts him.

I know she is just a child yet she don't know anything...taehyung said while giving them fake smile.

Taehyung was very sad to see her behaviour his teary eyes are clearly telling that he is crying deeply inside but still he smiled in pain in this hope that one day she will forgive him.