Part 20

Well yn do you remember when I accidentally did misbehave with you and how you cried and I felt very bad taehyung said while smirking and resting his weight with his hands while hovering above her.

I know yn said without any face expression but why are you asking about this years ago story why are you ruining the mood yn asked him while making a pout.

Nothing just telling you that first when I accidently touched you you became very angry that time but now you are yourself calling us taehyung said while smirking.

Now don't you see us as your brothers haan...wh•re?? Taehyung said while smirking and slap on her thigh.

Aahh...yn moans due to his slap while biting her lips.

Yn suddenly switches her place and hovers above him Why are you making my mood bad now haan...yn said to him while looking into his eyes don't you want to fu¢k me haan..if not then it's ok six mans are also there yn said to him while looking at him with lusty eyes she was moving her finger on his jawline and cheeks her face was very close to him they both are feeling each other's hot breath.

Then taehyung again hovers above her.

No way I can't miss this chance although my co¢k was desperately waiting from many years to tore someone's pu$$y taehyung said to her while looking at her eyes in lust and licking his lips.

Then for whom you are waiting I'm here just fu¢k me tore my pu$$y ruined me yn said to him while looking at him with lustful eyes.

Then he tore her sexy dress in one fell swoop her naked beauty is visible now in front of his eyes she didn't even wear any undergarments just wearing a panty which he torn too her innocent small
Pu$$y and her big b••bs which looks like mangoes started dangling in front of his eyes.

He started looking at her with lustful eyes and just about to grab her one mango but then someone stops him.

Hey wait she choosed you to fu¢k her first not for this it's our time to suck your time will come soon jungkook said from back to taehyung while smirking.

Let's come jimin jungkook calls jimin too.

Then jimin and jungkook went and started sucking her mangoes from both sides.

She softly moaning in intense pleasure while licking and biting her lips.

Dog now for what you are waiting for just fu¢k me yn said to taehyung while looking at him and moaning in intense pleasure because they both are biting her nipples too.

Then taehyung smirks and jerks inside her in a jiffy without giving her any warning she didn't even adjust herself for his size and moaned out loud.

Aahhh...dog take it out aahh...yn yelling at taehyung while screaming and moaning out loud.

What happened do you have only this much courage haan...slut taehyung asked her while thrusting hard inside her.

Aahhhh....pls...i..can't...yn said while screaming and moaning in pain tears are flowing from her eyes.

Just wait babygirl aahhh....*thrust*
you'll feel *thrust*pleasure*thrust*
soon aahh...taehyung said while moaning and thrusting inside her hard.

But yn still moaning continuously and stopping him.

Jhope hyung Can you pls shut her mouth taehyung said to jhope while looking at yn smirking and thrusting.

Why not jhope said and comes to yn and puts his huge co¢k inside her mouth.

Suck like a b!tch wh•re jhope said to her while smirking and she started sucking him too and moaning inside in pain too due to taehyung's thrust.