Part 3 : Her School Day

* After eating breakfast *

Yn today you have to go with us for your school admission Namjoon said to yn while looking at her.

Everyone get shocked yn too.

Whattt everyone said with thir shocking face.

Yn still in shocked.

What happened what's wrong with that she is a child she have to study Namjoon said calmly to them.

But we don't have her documents jhope said to namjoon.

Who are we Namjoon slowly asked to jhope while smirking so that yn can't hear.

Dangerous mafias of this world jhope slowly said to Namjoon too.

So, do you understand what I want to say Namjoon asked jhope while smirking.

Oh yeahh.. Now i got it we will do that right jhope asked to Namjoon while smirking.

Yes Namjoon said to jhope while smirking.

Hey what are you talking about can you pls explain us too everyone said to them both.

Then Namjoon makes yn sit on his lap so that she can't hear their talks.

Jhope explaining everyone.

Oh it's a very good plan nice everyone said while smirking.

Tell me too na pls Yn still confused so she asked to them.

Yn you don't need to know about it just go and ready because we are going for your school admission suga said.

But i don't have any dress yn said to them.

Don't worry yn I said to my bodyguard for dresses he is coming just wait a little suga said to yn lovingly.

After everyone get ready they sat on car yn sitting on jin's lap and then everyone went for yn's school admission.

* In school *

Everyone went to principal office and sat on chair in front of principle.

Jimin took her outside the room Namjoon said to jimin he said this because he don't want to yn know that they are mafias otherwise she will get scared from them .

Ok jimin said and went outside with yn from room.

So principle do you know who are we Namjoon asked to principle while smirking.

I know yo.. You.. Are.. DANGEROUS MAFIAS of this world principle said while shaking in fear.

So dear principle we are here for her admission her name is yn and we don't have any documents of her so will you do her admission or not hn tell me suga said to principle while smirking.

Do.. Don't.. Wo.. Worry.. Sirr..i will do you don't need to do anything principle said in shaking voice while shaking in fear.

Then good suga said while smirking.

After that they went to their car but suddenly Namjoon had an urgent call.

Hey we have to go for some work it's urgent Namjoon said to them.

Ok but what about yn how she will come taehyung said.

Oh yes I didn't notice that shit.. Namjoon said.

Don't worry hyung you all go I will take care of her jungkook said while smiling and hugging yn from her back.

Ok then good let's go.. Namjoon said.

Then all went to do their work except jungkook and yn.