Part 4 : Moments with jungkook

* After their went jungkook and yn *

Now what do you want to do yn we have so much time otherwise we will get bored jungkook asked to yn with a cute pout looking at her.

She didn't not said anything and she also made a cute pout.

Do you want to go amusement park jungkook asked yn with a big smile on his face.

Yes hehe yn said to jungkook in excitement with big smile on her face.

Ok then let's go jungkook said to yn in excitement.

Then they went to car and sat jungkook driving the car and yn is sitting besides him.

After sometimes they reached amusement park.

So here yn we reached jungkook said to yn.

Yeeeee yn said in excitement to jungkook and immediately went to amusement park while running.

Wait for me yn otherwise you will get lost in this park jungkook said to yn while running towards her in worry.

After that they both enjoyed a lot. They ate food, they played and did so many things.

* In evening *

Huh.. Yn are you tired because I'm so much tired now let's go home anyways it's too late now jungkook said to yn while sighing. She nodded her head in yes.

After that they went to car and sat jungkook driving the car and she is sitting besides him she is so tired that's why she slept on jungkook's shoulder.

Oh I think she is so tired I have to drive car slowly otherwise she will wake up jungkook said.

* After reaching home *

Jungkook took her in his arms and went to inside the house she is still sleeping in his arms.

Everyone are sitting in the living room they are waiting for jungkook and when he enters everyone starts asking questions to him.

Why are you coming so late Namjoon asked to jungkook in little angry voice.

What are you both doing jin asked to jungkook.

Where you went suga asked to jungkook in cold voice.

What happened with her hobi asked to jungkook in worry.

What work are you doing that you are coming so late taehyung asked to jungkook in deep voice.

Can you explain this all to us jimin asked to jungkook while folding his hands .

After hearing this all question in one time jungkook got panicked.

Oh god can you ask one by one I can explain everyone jungkook said to them.

Then explain to us Namjoon asked to jungkook while folding his arms and standing in front of him.

After your went we both have so much time so we went to amusement park and we enjoyed a lot that's why we got tired and she slept on the car jungkook explaining to everyone.

Oh ok fine go Namjoon said to jungkook.

Then jungkook went to his bed room while carrying her in his arms she is still sleeping while hugging him tightly. He gently tried to put her on the bed but he is can't able to do because she is sleeping while hugging him tightly. He is continuously tried but it's not worked rather his shirt got unbuttoned cause her tight hug his abs are visible now.

Oh shitt.. My shirt got unbuttoned cause of her tight hug what can i do now jungkook said in confused face.

Now I have to sleep with her in this condition because if I buttoned my shirt then she will wake up jungkook said.

He laying her gently in the bed he is laying too. He is laying besides her. His shirt is still unbuttoned his abs are visible she is still sleeping while hugging tightly his abs.

After sometime jimin came in the room.

Hey why are you not coming in living room we are waiting for you come fast jimin said to jungkook.

Can't you see how can I come in this condition jungkook said to jimin.

Oh yeah ok fine you sleep with her I'm going jimin said to jungkook.

* After jimin's went *

Jungkook's pov
What a beauty she is aahh.. God what you made she is small but looking so beautiful what happen when she will grow up i'm in fall in love with her jungkook said while sighing and biting his lips.

After sometime he slept too.