Part 21

Your pu$$y is looking like a red tomato it's means I did a good job woah...
taehyung proudly said to himself while smirking and looking at her pu$$y after torning her pu$$y while she was laying on the bed and jungkook and jimin are sucking her b••bs and she is sucking jhope's co¢k.

After taehyung is done jungkook about to come but suddenly.

Hey..wait...you'll not do this time you'll do in last jimin said to him while stopping him.

But why...?? jungkook asked him.

Because you did earlier too without even inviting us jimin said to him while smirking.

Aahh...shit...fine...ok jungkook said to him.

Jhope hyung you move now she'll suck mine jungkook said to him while smirking at yn while looking at her with lusty eyes while jimin was thrusting hard inside her and she was moaning out loud.

Jhope also moves and went to her b••bs to suck them then rm and jin also comes to yn and yn started pumping there co¢ks with her soft hands they both moaned softly when she touch there co¢ks then suga also cames and sucks her other b••b.

Everyone are enjoying with yn while taehyung and jungkook are sitting near her bed and watching them while drinking wine.

Mine is very hard and craving to fu¢k her *sighs* jungkook said to taehyung while sighing and looking at yn while she was enjoying with them.

Let me look taehyung said and looked at his co¢k.

Aww...poor boy can't even do anything and also your bad luck you have to do it in last so sad taehyung teasingly said to him while smirking.

Now don't tease me jungkook said to him.

Taehyung smirks at his words and puts his hands on his co¢k.

Hey what are you doing jungkook asked him shockingly.

Nothing just cooling down your heat taehyung said while creasing his co¢k.

What the fu¢k...remove your hand
jungkook curses in shock.

But taehyung still creasing his co¢k while smirking and looking at him and biting his lips.

Why are not we perfect soulmates haan...taehyung said while smirking and biting his lips his creasing speeds increases which makes jungkook let out a soft moan.

Aahh...fu¢k..jungkook said in intense pleasure while throwing his head back.

Taehyung was having fun to see him in this condition.

Then taehyung leaves him in the middle and again starts drinking his wine and looking at yn and them.

Why did you leave me now in the middle..?? jungkook asked to him shockingly.

Taehyung looks at him and comes closer to his ears and whispers.

Now crave more taehyung whispered in his ear with his deep voice.

YOU...MTHRFCKR....jungkook screams at him.

Taehyung didn't said to him just laughed on his act.
___________________________________________

NOTE : sorry for late updating my readers I was very busy on insta because maybe you know what's going on in insta now days if you don't then let me tell an algerian army was death threatening jungkook but she was doing all fake and I have to prove that that's why I talked with hacker armies who hacked her account and takes information about her but she shamelessly still trying to scare us and then one problem is also comes that tae and and that jennie is dating but it's also false I have to clarify everything and informing everyone that it's fake that's why I can't able to write and if you want to know full information that what is this then search where you want I can't tell here and I also didn't replied to anyone because I can't tell exact that when i'll upload so sorry and thanks for your support and love🥰good night sweet dreams😘sorry wet dreams🌚💦