prologue : New beginnings

Prologue
New beginnings
"what the actual fuck is this script"

March 3,2021

Y/n's POV

Since I was six years old, my mother had always dreamed of me becoming an actress, and so I did. I began my acting journey around mid-2019. At first, I didn't expect to garner much attention, but I suppose having my mother, who was also an actress, played a part in that.

Gazing at my computer screen, I couldn't believe what I was seeing – the script for a show titled "The Adventures of Allan." I thought to my self..what the actual fuck is this script".I couldn't believe why my manager had sent me this audition. With a heavy sigh, I realized that my acting career had hit rock bottom thanks to COVID. Despite my doubts about the script, I knew I had to give it a shot.

After filming,despite cringing at the script, I gathered my courage and sent the audition to the email provided. Days passed, and just when I thought it was all for nothing, an email from an unknown address landed in my inbox.

"Hello, Y/N L/N,

We saw your audition and were impressed! We would love to speak with you further on Zoom. We would greatly appreciate it for you to attend a zoom meeting at March 16,2021. Your time and talent are greatly appreciated, and we're excited to see you shine in the upcoming Zoom calls.

Best regards,
AdventuresOfAllanCast"

Excitement bubbled within me as I read the email. Maybe, just maybe, this cringe-worthy audition could lead to something amazing.

Author's note
If you haven't watched the promotion vid with the atla cast.dallas said something about fake scripts and such so I decided to apply it to this story as well.As for why the title of the show is "the adventures of Allan",I'm referencing to something Gordon said along the lines of "dude my name was Allan and I loved base ball" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT-so yeah,I hope you didn't get confused about the whole Allan thing.