Chapter 41 : like a trophy

The next scene shows Ernesto showing Miguel off to all his friends and party guests and poor Miguel smiling through it all.

When they were riding horses and playing jokey he showed him off to all of his friends.

Ernesto: "Hey Have you met my great great grandson ".

Then he showed Miguel off to two of the famous musicians of all time.

Ernesto: "Hey Negrete compadre have you met my great grandson?"

He smiled and Miguel smiled shyly and waved.

Then they were in a room with other party guests being interested and wanting to know more about the boy.

Ernesto: "He's alive and a musician to vote".

He was being shown from room where guests and celebrities adored him, Miguel showing off his dimple.

Miguel: "Dimple, no dimple ".

Ernesto: "No dimple". He points to the boy's cheek

The guests chuckled at the sight.

Miguel couldn't bear to watch anymore as he hid under the blankets and Socorro being switched Mirabel's lap.

"Shouldn't he be getting you home instead of showing you off like some trophy ". Antonio huffed

"Si". Miguel mumbles

"Estas bien Mijo, you didn't know it's fine". Héctor calmed

"Still it feel gross". Miguel gaged

"It's not that bad hermano, Besides if you didn't do this you would've never found out ". Socorro shook her head

Mirabel chuckled and smiled.

"Si, your sister is right now stop moping ". Mirabel pulled the blankets off him

Miguel had a gentle smile and sighed.

"I'll never win against you two will I ?" He coaxed

"Nope". Socorro smiled

"Come on, You can do better than that. There's a smile in there you just got find it". Mirabel sighed

"I'll help". Socorro said

"Us too". The twins ran up and jumped on him.

Miguel was being  attacked with cuddles and laughs from his cousins, sister and his alerbrije; Héctor snickers at the sight.

"Ahh help me ". Miguel sighed

When they finally finished giving cuddles and laughs Miguel smiles and nods.

Manny and Benny went back to their seats and Socorro sitting in between Mirabel and Miguel smiling as she knew her job was done.

"The quireo hermano". Socorro whispered

"Te quireo Mucho Chiquita ". Miguel replies

The scene then switched to Miguel and Ernesto in  the theatre room re-enacting scenes from  Ernesto's movies .

Miguel: "To our friendship Mi Amigo I would move heaven and earth for you salud". Miguel  pretended from a fake glass just like in the movie as he copied what was on screen.

Miguel: "Poison ". He then began to copy the movie by beating up An imaginary character alongside the real Ernesto with other pepole watching the two.