chapter 12

Danton

It's Saturday evening and I'm just sitting in the living room watching a Netflix movie, The Gentleman. My mom is busy rubbing her tummy while watching with me. The front door opens and my dad comes in. He's back from his errands, soon it's the exam time and he's been very serious.

"Hey everyone." My dad says taking off his blazer and loosening his tie. He kisses my mom and her tummy and I look away .

"Hi honey, how was work today."

"Ugh , hard as usual. But it was easy with little students available."

"Hmm , happy to hear that. Did Danton bring your lunch?"

"Really mom I  told you I did ." I say feeling offended by her lack of trust.

"Yeah love , be did."

My mom looks at me and I roll my eyes .

"Oh , I was thinking about the event I wanted to do for the sc-"

"Oh dad for God's sake it's Saturday."
"Daniel not now please."

My mom and I say at the same time and my father looks at us shocked.

"Not even in the slightest you want to hear."

"No , we're absolutely fine . Save your energy."

My mom says and my dad looks at me and I nod agreeing with mom.

"Ok then , fine . I'll go change and we can relax and save our energy as a family."

"Sounds like a plan ." I say and continue watching the movie as my dad walks away.

"Please bring me the foot ointment I told you to get. You never have it to me."

Shit . I completely forgot about that.

"I can go tomorrow."

"What do you mean tommorow? You bought it today in the morning. " My mom looks at me and I look away.

"Danton? Did you buy the fucking thing?" My mom asks and I stand up hearing that her tone is all anger.

"No." I say in a low voice.

"Then go now.!" She shouts and I stand up .

"I'll go now." I say and get out the house . I still have the money in my account.

....

I look around the pharmacy store and I don't see the label my mom wanted. She did tell me that her order to keep the ointment safe for her will end at 3 pm. Now it's 15: 39. Shit , what am I gonna tell her.

"Uh miss , do you if the Neosporin foot ointment is anywhere?"

"Uh , I'll just go check "

I nod and wait for her.

"Uh sir , I'm sorry but it just got sold out a while ago. But they will be able to bring them. You can come check after two days. "

"Oh thank you." Fuck , this day couldn't get any worse. The ointment is pretty rare here in small pharmacies around the town. And the doctor prescribed it for her because of her skin . What am I going to do?

"What are you doing here so late?" I turn when a voice speaks to me and I see Laria.

"Why , I can't roam around at this time."

"I thought you would be studying." She says and I nod walking away .

"Wait , can we talk?" I look at her and I walk out of the pharmacy.

"What is it ?"

"I wondered if you would like to come over, my mom's on a night shift. If you want of course."

"I thought you wanted nothing to do with me."

"Well I changed my mind."

"And what about your one time thing ?"

"I'm letting it pass , but it's only for you."

I stand there and act as if I'm thinking. Of course I already know my answer but I can't sound desperate.

"Sure. Right now?"

"Yeah ,my car's there."

.....

We both let out moans as  satisfactory waves of pleasure ripped through our bodies.

She looked at me with a smile before getting off me. I check the time on my phone and I think it's time leave. I reach for my clothes and I feel weird that she's just watching me so I don't stand up. When I'm done I stand up.

"Why are you in a hurry?"

"I have to go back . I'm supposed to be back with an ointment, but it was not there are the store ."

"What type of ointment, I can help you?"

"How?"

"My mom has a little pharmacy. Follow me."

She wears her robe and I follow her . She gets in a room that has a little paper written, keep out.

I look at the room and it's filled with medicals. It smells like a hospital.

"What's the name of the ointment?"

"Uh, Neosporin. "

I say and she starts looking.

"For feet. It's a foot ointment."

"Oh , you could've said so. "

She looks for a while before turning to me with a smile holding the ointment.

"Wow , thanks . I don't know how to thank you , I was gonna die for real. But I really have to go ."

"Wait ." She stops me and reaches to kiss me.

"Bye ." She says smiling and I leave.

....

"Mom , are you healing well."

"Yeah I think it's working, I still don't know what took you so long."

"I told you it was a long queue. "

"If you say so."