chapter 3

Laria

He pulls out before ejaculating on my stomach. He lies next to me as I clean myself.

"How's it going?"

"It might take a while, you knew this before setting me up like that. Now please leave , I want to sleep."

"I'm giving you two weeks , I've already decided with the group. "

"Just leave Cole. "

He stands up and gets dressed up. He looks at me before leaving.

"Only two weeks , from tomorrow. Or else you won't get the reward you want. Bye , thanks for today by the way."

He leaves and I sigh sitting back on my bed. I really have to work faster.

.....

"You do know two weeks is a lot for you. You usually need days , so it might not be hard as you think it is." Jess says and I nod as we walk down the hallway.

Well, I have biology right now and we're getting our quizzes back . I just hope my marks don't embarass me infront of him.

...

"Lili...rose...Fiona... Laria." I raise my hand and miss Dane gives me my paper.

"See me during break ."

Ughh, of course this was gonna happen, I don't even want to look at it. I look at Dalton and he turns a little probably wanting to see my humiliated face.

"Dalton ,if you can , please also see me during break."

"Of course ma'am."

I look at this teacher , I don't know what she's planning but whatever she's planning, she's gotta stop .

....

I walk through the hallway and gosh, people need serious hygiene. Ugh this day couldn't get any worse.

I knock on miss Dane's door and walk in. Of course he's already here. What a nerd , I'm sure he ran here. I sit down and look at miss Dane's empty seat.

"She's still out . she's going to-"

"What makes you think you can talk to me ?" I roll my eyes and look away. I am so not in the mood to pretend.

"Laria , you're finally here. Thought you'd never show up . "

Miss Dane sits down and looks at both of us.

"Well , what am I doing here sitting with him?"

"Don't be rude Laria, he's here to help. "

"Uh who?"

"You , the one who failed. Laria this is not the time to be the it girl, at least not with your marks. He's here to be your tutor. "

"What! You're jo-"

"I've already set you guys the schedule I have planned . I know I don't know anything that you guys do the minute you leave the school, but I tried to make it not different from your everyday schedule." She says giving us some papers . The minute I see the papers , I can feel my fist wanting to squash them.

"I hope this will work for you , and Laria before you say anything. It's either this or I call your parents to discuss your marks. Anyone has anything to say .?" We both keep quite and she nods.

"You can leave Danton , thank you." Danton leaves and I look down.

"Laria dear , you can see I'm trying for you . I even went all out and had to do extra classes for you, I tried to find information about cheerleading practice so I can make the perfect schedule for you. You also have about two hours of chilling, eating and friends. Trust me that's a lot of time . And on Saturdays you get more than two. Please work with me."

I smile and nod .

"Of course , I'm sorry I acted that way . I will make it work. Thank you , I think I really need this. Bye."

"Bye dear. "

....

Danton

"I can't believe this. Did she ask if you wanted to tutor her,?"

"It doesn't matter Barry, just know that I'll be tutoring her everyday . When I saw the schedule, I thought maybe they would be a day where we'd not see each other ever."

"Ok, but did she say hi today?"

I look at them and think about today . I don't understand why she would talk to me and out of nowhere she just goes back to being rude to me.

"No , she was a bit...fuming today."

"Probably that time of the month ." Meera says and we look at her .

"Maybe you can try with your father on-"

"I already did dude, there's no getting out . You know how my dad is. "you should always thank the opportunity to help others, regardless of who they are.". The moment he says such things I fold and do it . "

"I hope it's not going to be bad." Barry says and we go back to eating our after school lunch. We're at our favourite small restaurant. Nancy's. She's a very good... woman. Although she's a bit young. She comes to check up on us and we talk to her.

"Ok guys , I gotta go. My dad needs something with the papers." I say checking my phone and we bid our goodbyes.