chapter 1

Laria

I put my tray down and look at my friends. They're all smiling and I know they're waiting for the details.

"It was awesome, guys."

"Whoo."

The shout and everyone in the cafeteria look at us. But we don't care because we're the coolest

"So , what happened? How did it happen? When ? Just answer everything." My friend Pip squeals and I roll my eyes.

"As long as another one of your stupid challenges is down . See I told you guys I can get anyone, no matter the status. Brad was just proof of that."

"Well , here is the Cartier bracelet we promised to give you."

I take the Cartier box and smile. God it's nice being able to win any challenge.

"Well even though everything has been succeeded ,Brad is still following me and I told him that it was just a one time thing . He thought he'd be the one who breaks my one time rule." I say fitting my bracelet.

"Everyone knows you only do it once with each person , why would he think you'd go back to him , with those creepy big glasses. Eww."

I sigh and look at the bracelet.

"Yeah tell me about it ."

"Oh the boys are here."

I sigh and drink my water. No wonder people started cheering.

"Hey girls. How's it going? Laria ?" The utter playboy/ fuckboy of our school , Cole asks.

"Oh it's going good . I think this master piece here proves that." I say showing him my new bracelet. He raises his eyebrows and nods.

"I'm sure there's someone who will break off this record. I mean you've never lost a challenge, unlike Cole here who got slapped a few days ago , which was a first."

Cole's best friend William says and we all laugh and Cole just fake laughs before giving us a death stare.

"I'm planning to give her the most difficult challenge of the year... Oh wait , I think I already have someone."

Cole says looking forward and we turn our heads to look at this challenge. OH HELL NO.

Everyone turns to look at me , but I'm just looking at Cole.

"No no way , Cole. There's no way in hell I'm going to mess with the principal 's son. And he's a complete...weirdo."

"I think that's what makes him a good challenge." Jess my other friend says .

"Wait , you guys don't agree to this right.?"

Please say no , please.

"I think it's time we take you down." William says and they cheer agreeing with him. Oh god please no.

"Oh this is going to be fun."

"You know well I don't do virgins?"

"Who said he is?"

"Oh please  it's obvious."

"Well , are you backing from this challenge?"

Cole asks and everyone looks at me. I've never backed out. And I won't.

"No , challenge accepted." I say and leave knowing the bell will ring anytime.

I have biology with him right now. This going to take a while.

The bell rings and I enter the class.

"Hi Laria ." My teacher ,miss Dane greets and I greet her back.

"You're early today."

I smile and nod . My challenge comes to sit infront of me and I look at him . I must at least introduce myself.

"Uh, hi Danto." I say and he turns to look at me with a confused look. I know I'm also confused

" It's Danton , but hi." He says quickly and turns back to the front. I roll my eyes and open my book.