last bonus chapter!

Hello everyone!

English is not my first language so feel free to correct it

Jiggling sound of toys were heard when shravani entered with tray in her hands. She smiled looking at the scene in front of her eyes. Kartik was playing with his two year old brother vansh. They were sitting on the soft matraas on the ground.

"Kaaarik" (Karthik) vansh shouted at his brother.

Karthik kept his one hand on his waist, and with other hand he motioned no to him "say bhaiya"

But the toddler again shouted his name "kaarik"

"Oho bad baby" kartik whined.

Shravani sat beside them and kept the tray on the floor. Vansh ran and sat on his mother's lap.

"Oh Mera baccha"
(Oh my child)

He giggled and shraddha bought the glass of milk him, he obediently drank it. She kissed his cheek. "Now kartik you finish your milk"

"No" he said with a gloomy face.

"Be good boy, kartik"

"Nooo"

"Come my baby, and drink it" she held his hand and kissed it.

"Noo it's bad panda very bad" he said while many a bad face.

"Kartik, don't anger me" she yelled at him

He got scaredy that shravani would get angry. He looked at the door, he smiled and ran to his father "papa"
Karan  tossed kartik in air and He kissed him

"What happened my baccha"

"I will not drink milk"

Vansh also ran to his father,  "papaa".

Karan took him also his other arm. Shravani walked to him.

"Leave it shra.." before he could complete, he looked at her while she eyed him angrily.

"I..I mean leave it shravani, I will make him drink milk, phele poori baat toh suno phele hi gussa karne lag jaati ho"
(First listen the whole thing, then get angry)

She nodded and went to bathroom, for changing in her night dress mean while Karan made kartik drink his milk by giving him a bribe of new cricket bat.

"Good boy" and he pecked his lips and then varun's.boys were playing with their father.

"Boo boo..... Boo boo" Karan tickled both the boys with making sounds.

"Haa haa haa" there was filled with giggles and laugh. Shravani walked closer to them with her smile.

"You are laughing a lot !! Now it's your turn" saying this he pulled her on the bed and started tickling her.

"No .....haa..na...haaa" she tried to control her laughter. Her face was red because of laughing so much. The four were sitting on the bed.

"Papa, ghoomi ghoomi" vansh asked Karan to take him out for a ride.

"No, it's too late" shravani scolded him

"Papa see mumma izz scoldinn me"
( Papa see mummy is scolding me)

Shravani made an shocked face, he is complaining about her to Karan.

"Mumma is right baby, it's late I will take you tomorrow pakka" he pecked his cheeck than kartik

____________

After playing with kids, shravani made them sleep on the bed, she covered them with a quilt and kissed their forehead. She went to the kitchen for having her turmeric milk. She was boiling milk for herself, she heard some footsteps. She knew it was Karan. He went to her and turned her around , keeping his hands on either sides of her on the slab. He caged her he leaned and pecked her lips for six times and moved back.