pregnancy

Aditya was sitting in the garden on a couch looking at the sky.
He was very tired, first office then kids then shraddha and her mood swings, isn't he trying everything, he endures everything with a smile but she always had to hurt him with her words
Deepak saw him, and went to sit with him

"Angry over something?" He asked him

"No papa, it's nothing"

He smiled dryly looking at him "I am your father you can share my son just because you are old enough doesn't mean you can't share any problem with me"

"It's her mood swings"

"It's common"

"I know it's okay but sometimes she does too much, she hurts me with her words, she told me she hates me just because I was making her drink beetroot juice"

"You know she doesn't mean it"

"Who knows'

"Don't be childish aaditya"

"Papa i am also a normal human, I have feelings, i also get annoyed just because I don't show it doesn't mean I don't feel, i know being pregnant is not easy at all, but being a father and a husband of a pregnant lady is not easy"

"These things are incomparable, my son. Mother or  father both have different and also the same roles at a time,  I know you might get annoyed by her antics sometimes, but what she is going through is incomparable to what you are going through' Deepak said

Aaditya was listening to him carefully trying to understand what his father wanted to say and Deepak continued.

"But it's the rule of nature we have to go through pain and difficulties to get to the brighter side of life, you know when you will get old you both will laugh looking at these days like me and mother used to"

"I am not saying that being a father is easy but if you see facts being through these nine months of pregnancy is very very difficult"

"You know when your maa was pregnant with you she also had a lot of mood swings, that time I was also going through a big loss in business I was annoyed and she was poking me again and again to bring mango for her, i shouted at her like why are you being like a child stop this all drama"

Aaditya looked at his father, with a little shock, all his life he never  talked about these topics to his father

"Then what happened?" He asked as curiosity grew inside.

"She started crying very badly, i felt guilty she blurted out everything in her mind"

Her words were
"How easily you said this is a drama and I am being childish... .... I can't bend down or lie properly, my hairfall has increased, rashes acne, my whole body has changed, The first thing i do in the morning is go to the washroom because of morning sickness, I can't wear my clothes because nothing doesn't fit, body pain, leg cramps everything and you said drama these mood swings are not in my hand, they are just happening I can't control them, you just did your work on bed and here I am with everything but I know it will be worth it when I will see my baby,  and the pain during pregnancy it's same as when 206 bones breaks in a human. And second dreadful pain in the world and I am not just saying, a research said this, and then those stitches  but you will never understand cause you will never feel it"

Aaditya had tears in his eyes, shraddha didn't even tell him she is going through this all and his mother also have endured everything just to bring him in this world.

"Then I asked for her forgiveness  and bought everything she Said, i started taking out extra time for her, even though it was difficult because I was the boss but i tried to keep her happy"

"Papa" he called him

"It's okay son it's okay to cry"

"My mother, I was an idiot to fight and argue with her, she bought me in this world after facing all this, I should have obeyed her every order"

"Aaditya, you fight and argue with the people you love, but those fights should not be turned into war of hearts, it's okay you did nothing wrong, you never misbehaved with your mother you just argued with her"

The son father duo hugged each other.

"I love you papa" he finally said those words, which were in his heart but never came to his tongue.

Their relationship was healthy from the start, six years back when his mother died, they became even more close to each other as he knew it very  hard for his father to cop up with this loss even more than both the sons but he never had the courage to hug his father or say i love you to his father. But today he did it.

"I love you too my son, I am so lucky, in the era where children leave their parents in the name of independence my both son live with me, take care of me, i really did some great deeds, first I had such a loving wife then two cute sons, i always yearned  for daughter and see i got two daughters shraddha and Ishani them ahaan and aaransh and one grandchild is on the way"

____________________

Aaditya went to his room, she found shraddha sleeping while sitting on the couch he went near her and patted her head. She opened her eyes and said "I am sorry, I love you, I will drink all the beetroot juice"

He smiled looking at her "I love you the most"

"You cried" she asked as she noticed his red eyes

"Yaa just missing mom"

She hugged him tightly "you know she is looking at you from sky.

"Hmm"

_______________________

I wrote this chapter as i remembered kareena Kapoor's dialogue from the good news movie.

And I want show those emotions in this chapter. Realising that my mother has been through the same problems while giving birth to my brother and me. How hard it must be for her as she did not have in laws like Deepak nor a husband like aaditya cause she belongs to real world not from the fictional world

Show your mother how much you love them with words of affirmation at least she will be happy with that only.