family

Karan left arms and locked her palm with his and took her inside.
Kids were on the dining table, Lakshmi had given them juices and snacks to eat and she turned to look at Karan and asked "they are saying to bring  them here where is shraddha"

"They had a medical appointment, so jijaji will drop her after some time"

Karan sat in the hall. shravani went to her room , she wanted to talk to him. 
Bheemsingh entered the hall and aksed "what are they doing here"

"They ..our kids  came to meet us" Lakshmi replied.

"I told you to not let her enter or her kids enter this house she ruined our name in the world, first she divorced her husband and married another man" he yelled at them

"Don't you dare to shout at my mom she is your wife not a puppet" Karan yelled back

"Don't you dare to teach me, I know how you treat your own wife"

"What do you mean" he asked

"Kids you go to maami" Lakshmi replied

Bheemsingh replied back"haa you don't know anyone can tell how much she scared of you, many time I have heard you yelling at her so you don't teach me how to treat wife and all "

"That was past, now i don't yell at her nor she is scared of me" he had no other answers to give yes he himself been a jerk  her but it was in past and that was also to keep her away so she will not have any hopes from him but everything is changed now he assured himself

"Who are you fooling me or yourself" he asked

"Why are you interfering in their life they are young now" Lakshmi said

"I am just telling you that ,ungrateful and wretched  girl should not enter our house I will throw her out" he said

Karan had no word as for now he is thinking what he said about shravani and his relationship

"One more word about my wife and I will forget that you are an elder"  he warned

They turned around to find and an d shraddha there. She was hurt and had tears in her eyes.

"Look at his manner how he talks"
"You should look at your manners too, how you talk about your daughter" aaditya replied

"Aaddiya please leave it" she wrapped her hands around his arms to stop him

"Shraddha you go sit in car I am coming with kids"

"But you came to drop me"

"Do you think I will leave you here to get insulted"

"But please mom and karan are also here"

"Shut up shraddha, don't be stubborn"

"Everyone is like this,no one care about my feelings" she started crying

Everyone was shocked to look at her like that but aaditya is dealing with it daily so he knows.

"Ok ok don't cry my baby" he wiped her tears she didn't stopped crying
"What are you doing,look your brother will kill me if he thinks that i make you cry I am scared of him" he wishpered to her to make her smile and it worked.

"Now go to car baby" he asked her

He looked towards his family "pregnancy hormones and mood swings" he laughed of awkwardly.

"She is not welcome here" bheemsingh Said and went to his room.

"Karan send the kids, I will take them"

"Jijaji please I want spend some good time with my family"

"But you saw itself Karan how he speaks about her i  can't take it" he said while wiping her tears.

"Ok don't worry I will take them to my apartment, our father will be not there"

"Ok i will keep their things, in your car"

As planned, Karan was taking them to his apartment. He was driving the car shravani was sitting beside him. Behind Lakshmi and shraddha were sitting together with kids with them.

They reached there, he ordered food for everyone, after having dinner. They all were in hall talking with eachother.

"Mumma I will sleep with maami " aahan said

"Mee too" aaransh said.

"Really, they either sleep with me and aaditya or alone in their room" shraddha said

"Our shravani is so nice that everyone loves her" Lakshmi said caressing his head.

Karan was lying on shraddha's lap. Staring at shravani all the time.
"Indeed she is" he whispered slowly.

Shraddha and Lakshmi went to their
" Shravani I will send them in some minutes" shraddha said taking them to room to change their clothes.

Shravani went to her room Karan was standing near a window. She hesitatingly went to him and held his hand and stuttered "ka... Karan ji... I swear i didn't know why they came he just called me to come out or he will come inside so I went there and i didn't know his friend will also come.. please trust me Karan ji I never loved any.. anybody else than you, please don't get angry i " she was blabbering non stop when she felt two lips on hers she closed her eyes,gave in the kiss opening her mouth to let him enter. He pushed her on the nearby wall and cageing her not breaking the kiss.

Sensing that she is getting out of breath he broke the kiss. Keeping very little distance between them.
She looked at him he cupped her face and said
" I trust you shravani more than I trust myself, you don't have to prove anything " and he pecked her lips

She smiled back at him "thank God I was sacred that you might be angry like last time"

"Papa was right" he mumbled to himself

"What" she asked

"I was not angry on you I was angry that you easily got manipulated by him and questioned my love for you"
He looked at her and continued "shravani I love you and that is true, i will be honest when we got married i didn't loved you at all but slowly slowly you became my everything my life you changed me and please don't be scared of me I told you before also that it hurts so much "

"And I also told you before that I am not scared of you it just I get scared of your angry state, I love you too Karan ji, you can't even imagine how much I love you, you are my first and last love"

"You are also my first and last love for eternity for all seven birthlife"

"Really you never had a girlfriend"

He shook his head in no "maybe I was waiting for you without even knowing you are my destiny"

"Stop I will cry" she hugged him

"I am here to wipe your tears and give you a shoulder to cry so you can cry"

They parted "kids Didn't came"

"It good then come here" he said while pulling her"

"Stop it and bring them from Didi's room"

Karan went to bring the kids "what happened why didn't you come to your maami she is waiting for you both" he asked them both who were on their mother lap

"You were.." ahaan was saying something when shraddha kept her hand on his mouth and said "it's okay they will sleep with us"

"You were kissing maami that's why we came back" aaransh said from behind

"So what" he said even though his cheeks were red.

_____________________

How was the chapter guys

"Shravani scared of Karan"

"Shravani Karan relationship"

"Aaditya standing against her father for her'