bonus chapter 3

Radhe Radhe

More than 190k views🥹
I don't have words to express my gratitude to everyone who has read voted and commented here thank you.

"So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

After two years

One!

Two!

Thee!

One!

Two!

Mahir was counting as he was sitting on vedant naked back and he was doing push ups.

"I have done more than a hundred push ups and he is still at three" vedant said being tired and disappointed.

"He is only two years and eight months old, he only knows counting till three" Ishani said

She was sitting on the bed, giggling while looking at the father son duo. Mahir was enjoying it too much.

One!

Two!

Thee!

"Now it's my turn" Ishani exclaimed while taking mahir off his back and placing him on the mattress. He looked at her confused and asked "what turn?"

"Lift me on your back and do the push ups" she said with an innocent smile.

He smirked while laying on his side and said " i would prefer you under me while I do the push ups"

Ishani bent down and covered mahir's ear "shut up you pervert"

He sat up and said "he is only two Ishani"

"He is Almost three, don't speak any curse or dirty word in front of my baby, what if he becomes a pervert like you"

"Aaae baby, I am not a pervert, I am just romantic" he said

"Papa" mahir ran to him and sat down on his lap with a spider man toy in his hand,

"You have to sleep mahir" Ishani said, moving closer to them.

"No mumma, I wil play" he pouted. Vedant chuckled looking at him. He held, her wrist and made her sit beside him, securing his hand around her waist. "Let him play na Jaan"

"Haan jaan" mahir repeated his father's words. The couple looked at each other and laughed.

"Mahir catch me" vedant acted like running whereas the toddler ran with his small steps while giggling. Their room was filled with giggles. Ishani was recording these sweet moments in her mobile camera while smiling.

She is thankful to have such a beautiful family. After running in the room, mahir was tired and slept in his father's arms. He is young so he does not sleep in the kids room along with his cousins, he sleeps with his parents in their bedroom.

Ishani secured him in bed and properly covered him with a quilt.

"Come lets take a bath" vedant said while hugging Ishani from back.

"No" she replied.

"I am not asking baby" hearing him she turned around, still in his grip, his both arms around her waist, her hands on his shoulders. Before she could say anything, he lightly pecked her lips "your baby husband is requesting, please " he made a puppy face.

She didn't say anything and looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Please meri jaan"

"Ok" as soon as she said these words he took her in arms, she secured her arms around his neck "tum kabhi nahi sudhroge"