broken trust

After 12 days

The Gupta mansion was filled with happiness. Today is the naamkaran of the baby girl. Shraddha and aaditya were sitting together in Puja. The baby was in shraddha's lap.

Other family members were also there.

"You should name her with D"

"What should we name her?" Shraddha asked her husband

"Dhara" aaditya suggested

"It's nice"

Everyone agreed

"Humari beti dhara" aaditya Said taking the sleeping baby in his arms he kissed her feet the same way he kissed aahan feet when he took him in his arms for the first time.

"Maa please stay here for some days" aaditya asked Lakshmi as he knows it will be helpful for shraddha.

She agreed. Shraddha went to the room to rest with the baby. Everyone was having lunch. Aaditya took food for shraddha in their room.

Aahan aaransh and tushar were sitting with shravani and Ishani and lakshmi having their food.

Karan vedant and Deepak were together.

Shravani got a call.

"Karan ji I am leaving, I have some work" sharavani informed him

"I will drop you"

"It's okay I will go to work then go home directly"

"We will be alone, mummy is staying here from some days" he whispered in her ear and winked at her

"Shameless" she muttered while blushing.

She bid goodbye to shraddha and kissed the hands of dhara

"It was nice meeting you" Ishani said with a smile

"Same here, you are really nice" Shravani hugged her

Shravani left for office

____________________________

It was night time Karan was calling shravani but it was unreachable. May be her phone battery died he thought.
And drove to home.

"Shravani" he called her but he didn't got any reply.

"Shravani" he checked the room "where she is"

He searched for her in the whole house she was not there.
He drove to her office. She was not there, employee with night shift were there.

He got really scared and tensed. He thought of going to her parents house but he got a call from an unknown number.

"You wanna know where your wife is"

"Rohit"

"Yes brother in law, I am waiting for you at my office, come if you want to see my sister"

"What you did, where is she" he yelled at him with anger

"Cool down cool down Karan just come here once"

Karan drove to Rohit's office in rush

"Where is she" he asked as he ran to his cabin ignoring everyother thing.

"Wait, let's see this video first" Rohit said turning to projector and he played a video.

Karan's face colour was gone as he himself in the video when he came to meet Rohit to end it all. He heard his own words

"Do you really think I care about your sister, she was nothing for me from the start nor she will be anything, my standards are 1000 times higher than her, it's suffocating me to live with her, i would be more than happy if she leaves me"