Rohit dirty play

Karan lightly opened the door of shraddha and aaditya's room but got hit by a pillow
"I told you not to enter" she yelled but  looked and realised "Karan" she chirped happily
"Didi" he ran to her and hugged her tightly she caressed his back. He couldn't stop himself and tears started coming out of his eyes
"You are okay na Karan what happened did papa say something to you"
"I was just ... Missing... My ..si... sister with whom I spent my whole childhood with, who saved me from Papa's beatings who twisted my ears every time, who fought with...me all the time I miss you didi"
"Mmmmm ahh mm" shraddha started crying
"Don't cry didi it was not my intention"
She hugged him tightly " I missed you too you maa shravani everyone"
He kissed her forehead and wiped her tears with thumb
" You said you told him not to enter Did something happen between you too he said something to you should I talk to him"

"Arey nahi nahi mein hi unko ched rahi thi"
( No no I was the one was teasing him)

"Good then"

She twisted his ear "what was this tone should i talk to him, control you anger he is your jijaji I will not take it you talking like this to him"

"Ok sorry sorry leave my ear"

She cupped his face "I know you are worried for me after what happened  in past but trust me aaditya is a gem he treats me like a queen, he supported to work outside, he never questioned my dignity, he make me feel the happiest i feel safe and content with him he massages my feet everyday, he takes my mood swings with a smile, never complains about anything, he love aaransh as much as he loves aahan, I am so grateful to God that I got a man like him, i can't thank him enough for what he did for me it's impossible to not to love him"

"I know he is a great person" he replied

"Do you take your anger on shravani, please treat her good she is so innocent and bubbly" she asked him
before their marriage also she had advised him to treat her right

"I had been a jerk for a long time but her love changed me she is a blessing in my life my angel"

"If I found out that you hurt her in any way I swear I will not spare you" she warned him mischievously but she was damn serious about it

"Ok ok" he said

"Will you come for home somedays I have asked jijaji and he allowed"

"But we have an appointment"

"Yea yea he said he will drop you and kids after the appointment"

"Do one thing take the kids with you now, we will come later"

_________

Karan took the kids with him and drove to goel mansion. He reached  there and found shravani standing in front of main gate with two men. He stopped the car in front of the trio

Shravani got scared seeing him as she know his outburst he got out of the car with kids , his blood started boiling seeing Rohit and another man whose hand was on shravani's shoulder. "Maami", both the kids ran to her, aahan hugged shravani but aaransh stopped in between seeing Rohit and turned to Karan as he is still scared of him from the day he saw him slapping his mom " mama" he pleaded as he was asking to protect him from Rohit.

Karan took him in his arms "don't worry baby i will break his bones of he even touched you"

Karan walked to them and put him down " my cuties go inside I will come there' both ran inside.

Karan looked at shravani and said        "do i need  to give you an invitation card to you to tell you to go inside"
She shook her head on no and was going inside but the other man held her wrist and said "wait I wanted to talk to you, you didn't let us enter inside your home so let's go somewhere outside"

Karan glared at him gulping down his anger
"Please leave my hand I don't want to talk to you please" she requested him
Before he could say anything else Karan held his hand twisted behind his back and pushed him on ground and the man whimpered in pain

"I knew you are obsessed and in love with her" Rohit Said to himself and smirked in victory as he had planned everything to seprate them.

Karan was going towards him to hit him more but shravani stopped him from behind "Karan ji please stop let's go inside" she requested
"Shravani leave me" he glared at her dangerously.
"No no please stop it na" " Bhai take your friend from here na " she requested both of them

" He is the guy I told you about" Rohit said "if my sister have marry him she might be happy but unfortunately she was forced to this marriage she love him but ...."
"You are lying, i trust her she said she loved me from the start" he replied to him he knew his shravani loved him he can sense it.
"But you never loved her" Rohit sarcastically replied.
"Bhai what are you doing why are you bringing hurdles in my married life"

"Shravu ( nickname of shravani) he is just using you he doesn't love you"

"Stop it Bhai and leave don't you try to meet me again or talk to me again i hate you Bhai" she yelled at him with tears in her eyes she is not able to digest why is her own brother want to break her marriage.

They left from there
"Why you stopped me shravani i would have bit the shit out of him"

"He is a lawyer he might put you in jail with fake cases"

He held her arms and pulled her towards him their noses touching each other
"I don't fucking care if he is a lawyer, police commissioner, politician or a mafia. I only care that he made you uncomfortable and will burn him alive for that" he said in his dark dominating voice.