Chapter 10 - The Confession

[Word count - 560]

A few days later...

Location - Residential Area

Your POV

Earlier this morning, I woke up and the first thing I see is a text message from Eve. I was surprised she reached out to me because of what happened with her fans. This is what she sent me.

Eve's text: Come meet me outside of my house, please. I need to see you right away.

I wasn't sure why she wanted to see me, but it must be important, so rather than question it, I said...

Your text: Sure. I'll be there as soon as possible.

I got myself to the neighborhood, and Eve's house was just up ahead. Once I got closer and closer, a familiar person could be spotted close by.

"(Y/N)-kun!!!"

"(Y/N)-kun!!!"

"Eve!!!"

The girl rushed over to give me a tight hug. I hugged her back, and the two of us stayed in this position for quite some time. As we were hugging, Eve was starting to become emotional, and to be honest, so was I.

"I missed you so much." She said.

"I missed you, too." I replied.

There was some silence between us... As I looked at Eve, I could see some tears in her eyes.

It broke my heart to see my favorite idol in tears

It broke my heart to see my favorite idol in tears. I wiped them away as Eve spoke up.

"Thanks for that." She said. "Also, sorry..."

"Sorry? What for?" I asked in confusion.

"For ending our friendship..." She said. "I didn't want to, but I had no choice."

"Hey, I understand." I told her.

"Also, I've been... meaning to tell you this." She went on.

"What is it?"

Eve took a deep breath, and then said...

"I'm in love with you."

Time felt like it stopped for a moment as soon as I heard those words. I didn't think the day will come when Eve would say that she was in love with me. I'm in love with her too, but I was scared that it wouldn't work out because she's an idol.

"(Y/N)-kun? Are you feeling okay?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah, I'm okay." I said.

"So, how do you feel about me?" She asked. She's quite bold for asking that, I'll give her that.

I took a deep breath and took her hands gently before caressing them.

"I love you as well, Eve." I said. "I think you're an amazing person, but I don't know if it's okay because of the agency-"

Eve placed her finger on my lips, silencing me.

"I don't care about what the agency thinks!" She said. "I love you, and I want to do whatever it takes to make this relationship work if you're okay with it."

I nodded.

"Yeah, I would like that very much."

Eve and I both smiled at each other, then she leaned in to kiss me.

(Pretend this is you and Eve)

I kissed her back, and the two of us shared our first beautiful kiss. I just hope that it does work out.

To be continued

A/N: They're a couple now, and this book is halfway done.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: The Music of Destiny

Shout-out to those who added my books to their reading lists!

YamatoGuardian