Chapter 9 - Suffering From Sadness

[Word count - 566]

A few weeks later...

Location - Talent Agency, Main Office

Eve's POV

Days have gone by, and people on social media are still talking about me having a close relationship with (Y/N). I honestly don't see the big deal here, it's not like I am dating the man, right? But a lot of people think so, and I've been reading their comments almost everyday.

Comment 1: No fair, Eve-chan! :(

Comment 2: I want you to hangout with me, as well!

Comment 3: Does this mean we're allowed to hangout with Eve without her getting in trouble by the agency?

I kept reading the comments, and it seems like everyone wants to spend some one-on-one time with me. As much as I appreciate my fans, there was only one person I want to be close with, and he is no longer in my life.

Thinking about it brings me to tears.

"This is

"This is... so unfair..."

As I hangout in the main office alone, two people walk inside the office.

"Eve-chan?"

"Why are you looking like you're about to cry?"

I looked over, and standing behind me was Chisato and Hina.

"Oh, hi you two

"Oh, hi you two..." I sighed.

"Come join us in the studio room!" Hina said. "We're going to celebrate our graduation!"

"I think I'll pass..."

"Eve-chan, are you reading the comments on social media again?" Chisato asked.

"Yeah... I can't help it." I said and I start to sigh even more.

"Do you really miss (Y/N)-kun that badly?" Hina asked.

"Yes. I know he was a fan, but... he was there for me when the rest of you were busy with your entrance exams."

Chisato and Hina looked at each other as they felt bad for me. After a few moments of silence, Chisato had her turn to talk.

"I know it hurts, Eve-chan, but... as idols, we have to make sure not to have a strong relationship with our fans." She said.

"I know, but..."

"But?"

"I think I have feelings for me."

"Feelings?!"

I nodded as I placed my hands over my heart.

"I know it's crazy, but I think I've fallen for him for a while now, and I don't think I can live without him."

Chisato and Hina looked at each other once again. Last time, they were a bit sorry for me for what happened. But now, I can see them smiling at me. I wonder what they were thinking about...

"You really want to be with (Y/N)-kun?" Hina asked.

"Yeah, I do... But I know that's never going to happen, huh?"

"Then go to him."

"Huh?"

"Go to him, and let him know how you feel." Chisato said, encouraging me.

"And don't worry about the staff, we'll explain everything to them."

"Hina-san... Chisato-san..."

I took a deep breath and I stood up with confidence.

"Right. I'll be back." I said as I ran out of the agency to go find the love of my life.

To be continued

A/N: One more chapter, and this book will hit the halfway mark, too.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: The Music of Destiny

Shout-out to those who added my books to their reading lists!

kriptic-_-

AbrahamHF1

JaythanGreen