Chapter 7 - Secret Friendship

[Word count - 917]

A few weeks later...

Location - Orphanage, (Y/N)'s Room

Your POV

I must say, ever since I saw Pastel*Palettes on stage a few weeks ago, I felt all the pain I had over the years disappearing like magic. I have Eve to thank for that, and now, she and I are friends, as well as the other members of Pastel*Palettes. However, we have to keep our friendship a secret, as we don't want them to get in trouble with their agency, as well as starting an uproar with their fans. 

While hanging out in my room at the orphanage, while doing some cleaning, I get a text message on my phone. I looked at it and saw that it was from Eve. I smiled as I read her text message. 

Eve's text: Hey, (Y/N)-kun. How are you doing? I was hoping we could hangout this weekend! How does that sound? 

I replied to her right away.

Your text: Sure. Where do you want to go?

Eve's text: We can go to this new cafe that just recently opened up. 

Your text: A new cafe?

Eve: Yep. It's called Happy Lucky Cafe, and I heard that their new honey milk is spot on. 

Your text: Sounds cute. Sure, I'd be more than happy to join you.

Eve's text: Great! I'll see you this weekend. How about we meet up at my house?

Your text: Sounds like a good plan to me.

After sending that text, I put the phone down, and began to sigh happily. A chance to hangout with Eve... This is going to be exciting.
_____________________________________________

The following weekend...

Location - Wakamiya Residence, Living Room

It is now the weekend, and I made my way to Eve's house. Once I got there, I knocked and her mother was there. She was just as sweet as she was, and she invited me inside, and of course, I took her up on that offer.