☆ ❝ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❞

⚠ WARNING:: SMUT— if you tend to get uncomfortable, please skip this chapter

That night, Taehyun was laying in bed while waiting for Soyeon to get home from hanging out with Seyoung and Yubin.

"Hey, baby." Soyeon said before putting her things down.

Taehyun pinned Soyeon to the wall. "I've been waiting, darling." 

"For what?" Soyeon smirked while admiring his facial features.

"Just kiss me already." Taehyun pulled Soyeon by her waist and began kissing her roughly.

Taehyun then placed Soyeon on the bed and began taking his shirt off.

"You never told me my limits, princess." Taehyun's shirtless body became close in contact with Soyeon's clothed body.

"That's because you don't have any." Soyeon pulled Taehyun into a deep and hungry kiss.

Taehyun then unbuckled his belt and tied Soyeon's hands together with it, leaving her pinned to the bed. He continued kissing her and began taking her clothes off.

"Are you ready?" he asked while striping his clothes.

"I've been ready," Soyeon said while breathing heavily. 

Taehyun grabbed a c*ndom and got inside Soyeon as she held in her moans. "Don't hold it baby." 

Soyeon grabbed the sheets and let out soft moans as Taehyun began going harder.

I DON'T WANNA WRITE THIS!!!

You can imagine the rest 😉