★ ❝ 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ❞

Soyeon sat there before she saw a familiar figure step out of the bathroom

"What are doing sitting there and looking that beautiful while I was gone, huh?" Taehyun pulled Soyeon's thigh so she was sitting on his lap.

"What do you mean, Tae?" Soyeon smiled shyly.

"Are you enjoying it?" Taehyun smirked as Soyeon hid her face in his neck. 

"What's wrong with you?" she said as she playfully hit his bicep.

"I'm addicted, addicted to you, that's what's wrong with me. Do you promise you'll never leave me?" Taehyun asked, which Soyeon thought Taehyun's last sentence sounded strange coming from him.

"Not unless you give me a reason to." Soyeon replied with an angelic smile which caused Taehyun to get slightly more tense.

"I'll never give you a reason, unless you go for someone specific." Taehyun kissed Soyeon's ear.

"Who is this specific person?" Soyeon asked, her tone getting more and more seductive.

"Shit-" Taehyun said after getting lost in Soyeon's stare. "maybe Kim Daehan."

"Oh please, me and him? I'd rather die." Soyeon turned her body so she would be hovering over him, Taehyun still sitting up.

"He wouldn't." Taehyun kissed Soyeon slowly for a few seconds before his phone rang. He sighed after he pulled out of the hot kiss.

"What?" Taehyun asked after picking up the call.

"Daehan said he wants to break you and Soyeon up." Mingi explained.

"That asshole can't do anything about us. It''s like he'll do anything for my girlfriend." Taehyun sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, didn't you know how obsessed with her he is?" Mingi asked.

"He's been like that since forever. Is there any specific reason you called me? I'm with my girl." as Taehyun spoke those words Soyeon got a little more needy, his girl.

"Yeah, we're all supposed to hang out with Daehan and the others tomorrow and I wanna see you beat his ass." Mingi said finally.

"I'm down, where are we going?" Taehyun asked as he smirked at Soyeon.

"Probably to my house I guess, but you should bring Soyeon. It'll make Daehan so pissed." Mingi spoke his plan.

"I'll ask her, anyways I gotta go. See you tomorrow." Taehyun said as Mingi said bye and hung up.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Soyeon asked as Taehyun gave her a weird smile.

"Did you hear what Mingi said?" Taehyun asked, not yet had the look wiped off his face.

"About you going out tomorrow night?" Soyeon said as she pushed Taehyun's hair out of his face a little.

"Yeah, are you down?" Taehyun asked looking Soyeon up and down unknowingly.

"Sure," Soyeon agreed. 

"Aish, I need to stop talking, I really just want to bite you so bad." Taehyun confessed as Soyeon forced him into a hungry kiss Taehyun has been longing for.

***