☆ ❝ 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ❞

Taehyun was driving Soyeon somewhere he didn't tell her yet

"Babe, where are we going?" Soyeon asked innocently, followed by a manly hand on her thigh.

"To my house," Taehyun smirked as he kissed her hand after pulling it towards him.

"Do your parents live with you?" Soyeon blinked innocently before looking Taehyun's dazzling facial features.

"What do you think, darling?" Taehyun asked as he ran his hand up her thigh.

"What do you mean?" Soyeon let out as she was partly flustered, and partly nervous.

"I don't live with them," Taehyun got closer to her ear as his voice became husky, "do you think I would bring you to my house with them there? They'd probably question your screams."

Soyeon was too scared to say anything and began tensing up. Taehyun noticed.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Taehyun said as he pulled into the driveway, at a stop, kissing her thigh.

"Nothing," Soyeon looked out of the window, not daring to make eye contact with the older.

Taehyun suddenly got out of the car and opened the door for Soyeon, then picked her up bridal-style. "Let's go." 

***

Taehyun allowed Soyeon to look around with him for a while and then went to shower. While he was doing so, Soyeon was on her phone until something caught her eye. A message- on Taehyun's phone. 

"When are you giving Daehan the shit he deserves?" the text read Mingi's name. What is it? They've been rivals since forever, everyone knew that. but what was pissing Taehyun off so bad this time?