★ ❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ❞

The two both heard the timer ring, but didn't care

"We don't have much time left," Soyeon reminded the older.

"So I have to use my time wisely while I have you in my arms, beautiful." Taehyun's voice suddenly got more husky causing Soyeon to shiver.

"Kang Taehyun, Kim Soyeon, come here!" a voice called out from down the stairs. 

"Shit, coming!" Soyeon yelled out to Haeun. "Let's go," Soyeon got up before Taehyun grabbed her waist.

"You think you can leave now? You'll learn your lesson soon enough." Taehyun kissed her neck before they both headed downstairs.

"Soyeon, what's on your neck?" Yubin asked as the two entered the bathroom.

"Yubin, I know you can keep a secret so do you want me to be honest?" Soyeon asked nervously. 

"Of course I do! What happened?" Yubin asked as she slowly got impatient.

"S-so you know how I was with Taehyun for seven minutes in heaven?" Yubin nodded as Soyeon continued talking. "we um, w-we made out and I kind of think I have feelings for him but I don't want to but he's just- so hard to not love."

"You love Taehyun? You know he's gonna break your heart, right?" Yubin eyed Soyeon for moment.

"I know, but he said he thought about me kissing him often and didn't Hyerim say he kept staring at me in class?" Soyeon continued ranting.

"She did, but everyone stares at you. I just don't want him to break your heart." Yubin said.

"Yeah, but he doesn't do it for no reason!" Soyeon wanted Yubin to approve, because if Yubin didn't, no one would.

"I guess you're right. But if he breaks you heart don't say I didn't warn you." 

***