☆ ❝ 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ❞

Disclaimer:: There is violence in this chapter ⚠ if you can't handle this, please respectfully skip

「 next day - with soyeon 」 

 "Come with me." Hyunsoo said as Soyeon reluctantly listened.

"What's wrong and what does it have to do with me?" Soyeon asked in an obvious angry tone. She was mainly angry because she was around Hyunsoo.

"What do you have going on with my boyfriend?" Hyunsoo asked as they stopped somewhere private.

"How and when did you get a boyfriend." Soyeon confidently spoke while letting out a chuckle.

"Listen here bitch, Taehyun is mine so stop trying. He doesn't want you." Hyunsoo let out the dumbest words Soyeon had heard in a long time.

"Who said I wanted him and who said he wanted you?" Soyeon asked still giving her a confident smile at her stupidness.

"It's obvious you want him and he doesn't like attention, whore." Hyunsoo smirked at Soyeon, she had been jealous ever since Soyeon had any relation with the boy she was madly in love with for a long time.

Soyeon scoffed, "at least I get his attention." 

The others eyes widened as she threw a punch at Soyeon's face, Soyeon brought her hand to her bottom lip; it was bleeding.

"Anger issues?" she asked before punching Hyunsoo back. Trying to fight back, she began kicking Soyeon to the ground.

"Talking shit was one thing, but punching? nah." Soyeon stopped punching as she felt two strong hands wrap around her waist picking her up, leaving Hyunsoo speechless.

She turned around, meeting his eyes. He looked at Hyunsoo and scoffed. "Touch her one more time and you're dead."

She quickly stood up and ran away, wounds all over. 

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you badly?" Taehyun asked in a worried tone, something no one, not even Soyeon, had heard before.

Soyeon innocently shook her head. "I'm going to admit, it was kinda hot. Come on, let's get you cleaned up." he picked her up with a smirk and made his way to the bathroom.

***

Soyeon and Taehyun went into one of the family restrooms together, Soyeon got some tissue and wet it. Taehyun sits on the sink whilst he grabs Soyeon's arm.

"Fuck." her breath hitches as Taehyun dabs the tissue on her wounds.

"Stop moving." Taehyun says in a cold tone, pressing the towel deeper in his wound.

"It's obviously going to hurt, beautiful." Taehyun says less cold than before. Taehyun continued to clean up her wounds.

As Soyeon tries to get closer to Taehyun to clean his wounds better, he lifts up his shirt slightly to see the wounds clearer. 

"If we were in different circumstances, I'd think this was hot." Taehyun confessed biting his lip.

"You think everything you do with any girl is hot." Soyeon stared at him blankly.

"Correction, I think everything you do is hot." he smirked.