☆ ❝ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ❞

「 next school day - soyeon pov 」

The next school day, all I could think about was him. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. I was heading outside to get some fresh air, or Taehyun off my thoughts. There I saw exactly who I didn't want to see, Kang Taehyun.

「 author pov 」

"Hey, darling." Taehyun said as he took a cigarette out of his mouth. 

"Why do you keep calling me that?" Soyeon asked as Taehyun came closer.

"Would you rather me talk about what I did to you last night-" Taehyun as quickly cut off by Soyeon.

"Shh, don't say that here." Soyeon pushed him slightly.

"Who's here to stop me? Would you rather me kiss you again?... right now." Taehyun took the risk to lean in. 

Soyeon was about to touch lips with him until she freed herself from his spell. I swear he's doing something to me.

"Tae, quit. I'm not kissing you like that here, or anywhere." Soyeon backed up until Taehyun was pinning her to a nearby wall.

"I can change that decision." Taehyun smirked as he slowly moved his hands to Soyeon's back, slightly under her shirt.

Taehyun placed a soft kiss on Soyeon's lips, which Soyeon couldn't do anything and let him.

"I have to be in class. I'm going." Soyeon turned around while walking and gave Taehyun an irresistible smile.

***

Taehyun was walking with his best friends Mingi and Yunsu and just couldn't keep his eyes off  no other than Kim Soyeon.

As the three came pat Soyeon and her friend group, he slid his hand around Soyeon's waist while continuing a conversation with Mingi and Yunsu. Haeun's eyes happened to wander down to where Taehyun touched. 

"Why did Taehyun touch you like that?" Haeun asked giving Soyeon an overprotective glare.

"Does it matter?" Soyeon asked while turning over to her friend.

"Because, I need to know who you are with." Haeun smiled before Soyeon responded. 

"I'm not with him, never. But there's something about him." Soyeon smiled a little while thinking about him.

"Like what? Are you attracted to him?" Hyerim raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"N-no..." Soyeon forced those words out of her mouth. Which she didn't know, was she lying to them?

a/n 

Hey guy! This chapter was pretty random lol. I just wanted to have a chapter for you guys to read while i'm doing my upcoming one (i have a lot of ideas for this one!).

Anyways, happy reading!
                                                                          𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐬 ★  -  rens-lover

***