13. "Short vibes"

Julie

Julie

"No, Flynn. I thought we talked about it, we have to be more discreet. We'll meet tomorrow.", I turned by the corner entering the park zone of our neighbourhood.

"Discreet about what then? I thought you guys weren't dating.", I could almost hear the smirk on her lips. My pacing was slow even tho she managed to make me lose my temper every few seconds. It was a sunny day, so I thought I'd walk back from school. Max insisted on joining me at least but truth was that I needed some moments to breath, at least before Flynn called.

"You know what I mean Flynn. I just don't want people to think something of it, that's all.", in my surprise she started chuckling.

"Girl, you can't lie for your life's sake.", and even then she still enjoyed making mad since she was still laughing. What did I say that was that funny?

"I'm not lying!", yes I was. Let's just say our small meeting with a certain someone has been a tiny bit friendlier than it should. But can you blame me?

"Yeah right I bet that whenever he gets the chance he tries to do some more friendlier moves on you-"

"Flynn.", I cut her off, "nah ah as your bestest friend in this worlds I deserve to know. How is making out with Lu-"

"Flynn.", at this point my voice came like a loud whisper. I haven't heard a word she said since I've realised that there was a man behind me who has be behind me since I left school. There are not thy many chances that it was by coincidence when it was also the first time I took this short cut and went from the park. I even stopped to get some ice cream two blocks ago.

I slowed my stepping even more and pretended to laugh at the phone even though Flynn wasn't even talking on the other side.

"Someone's following me.", I said as quietly as possible making sure that he won't hear me. My eyes caught a bench in front of me so I sat there still saying random things in the phone.

"Do you want me to come? Shit, I'm coming. You sure, Jules?", I could barely make sense out of her words so I guessed that she had just stood up from her bed.

My eyes fell on the tall man who took a sit on the bench of the opposite side, "pretty sure, yeah. I'm in the one close to my house."

"I'll be there in five, don't you dare to hang up.", I heard her yell that she was leaving to her parents and then the door shutting. "I'm not that dumb, Flynn, I'd rather not die that soon."

"Ah,you're stupid. any idea who he might be?"

Hm, this whole time Alex's words have been printed in my mind. Someone has been watching this whole time, friend or enemy I don't know, but whoever that is I had been trying to always be with someone by my side. I've told Reggie about all this and he agreed to be more discreet and careful with the whole situation and as for Luke we tried not to be with each other all the time, kinda failed to be honest. Since I told him that we should be more careful, he has been showing up randomly every where. If I did it know him I'd say he'd be doing it on purpose.