8- Where did it go?

(The sunrays fall on y/n as she regains her consciousness. She wakes up only to see a really beautiful in scenery. That's when she realizes. How did she reach here? She stands up and sees Gu won facing his back towards her.)

Y/n : Hey..How did we reach here? 

Gu won : (still back facing her and looking at his wrist)  { Where did it go? where just where? This can't happen..}

Y/n : (Goes to him) Hey! I am talking to you! How did we reach here? 

Gu won: (Still looking at his wrist and ignoring her)

Y/n: Seriously? Just answer me God Damn it!

Gu won : (suddenly something strikes his mind...He takes Y/n's hand only to find his tattoo on her hand)

Y/n : (She too sees it) WTH? How the h3ll did your tattoo pass onto my hand? Do you know anything about this?  

Gu won : I don't know any fricking thing about this...Now wth will I do????

Y/n : We should- (She faint on Gu won's hands)

Gu won : Really? Now? UGH-

*𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵*

Y/n : (Wakes up)Ugh...Did I really just pass out? 

Gu won : Hey hey hey!! Slow down!! You know how worried I was..

Y/n :  I am still in my night mare? Wake up Y/n!! Frick wake up Y/n!!

Gu won : No! Its not a night mare..

Y/n : Oh h3ll nah!!This is for sure a nightmare! Gu won being nice to me is for sure a nightmare...There is something wrong with you...Wait are you a fake Gu won who came to kill me in my nightmare? Only a fake one will be nice to me...Oh God...

Ms. Shin : {What the frick is this? Am I third wheeling or something?}

Gu won: Take care Y/n...(Wiping Y/n's face with a hand kerchief) 

Ms. Shin : I'll go get the doctor...(awkward smile and exits)

Y/n : What the hell are you doin? Stop acting so nice and be your real self...

Gu won : (Throws the kerchief on the ground) Why the FRICKING H3LL DO YOU HAVE MY TATTOO?!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!

Y/n: That's more like it...more like you...The answer is I DON'T FRICKING KNOW....

________________________________________________________________________________Author : I am really sorry guys...I really am...Please forgive me for uploading this late....

ILY <3                                                                                                                     

________________________________________________________________________________